Are you looking for a comprehensive Helium 10 vs Sellics comparison? You are in the right place!
As a longtime Amazon seller, I’ve tried out many tools to manage my listings and enhance my sales. Two that have stood out to me are Helium 10 and Sellics.
But when it comes down to which is better, there’s only one way to find out: through an in-depth comparison! In this article, I’ll be diving deep into the key differences between Helium 10 vs Sellics so you can decide which one best suits your needs.
Helium 10Check out
|$29 / mo
|$250 / mo
Someone looking to grow big on Amazon and all-in-one solution for selection, optimization, analytics, and store management.
Sellers with Growing Inventory and more focus on PPC automation.
|Ease of Use
Easy-to-use dashboard and provide various features and functionalities.
Sellics is really user-friendly, according to their users. The tools provided by this platform can help you grow your business easily.
|Value For Money
For the pricing it offers and the set of features, Helium 10 is an amazing choice to grow the business.
It is a little more expensive than Helium 10, but the number of tools offered by Sellics is greater than Helium 10.
Helium 10 provides good customer service and a comprehensive knowledge base for any of your questions.
There are a number of ways to get in touch with Sellics's support. It would be best if you addressed each demand with a unique email address.
Helium 10 vs Sellics: Head-to-Head Comparison
Helium 10 vs Sellics 2024: Overview
Helium 10 Overview
Helium 10 is the software that most Amazon sellers use. It helps vendors reach fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) criteria, especially for principles such as fraud, refunds, and search engine optimization (SEO).
Essentially, what the software does is that it cuts down on your time and energy that would’ve otherwise been spent on researching products that are doing well in the market, looking for products that customers want, and so on.
Helium 10 looks into many fields that would help you make a better and more informed choice of what product you are offering to the market and why.
It looks into keywords being looked up, keeps track of your competitors, and analyses the market response to a product you may be interested in selling.
Use Helium 10 if:
- You want to source new products for the inventory.
- You want in-depth details about orders and profits.
- You source the products from retailers of arbitrage.
Many Amazon sellers, especially those aiming to enter the FBA, use Sellics software.
Sellics sifts through mounds of information and does its research to curate the perfect metrics for you and your business, making it extremely profitable.
Usually, Amazon sellers would look at subscribing to multiple different software that could result in confusion, unconstant training of information, and, most importantly, a loss of tremendous amounts of money.
Instead, Sellics offers compilations of all the tools and resources one may need to better one’s online selling business without leaving a hole in one’s pocket.
Use Sellics if:
- You are the private seller.
- You are more focused on online selling business and advertising.
- You like a simple dashboard.
Features Comparison: Helium 10 vs Sellics
|Free Basic Plan with usage limits
|Free 14-day trial with no credit card needed
|Keyword Rank Tracker
|Refund Reimbursement Assistance
|Follow-up Email Automation
|PPC Ad Automation
|Landing Page Builder
|From the $229/month plan
|From 2 to 4 accounts
|Only one account per subscription
The Helium 10 vs Sellics comparison will give you a detailed pricing breakdown of each feature.
1. Keyword Research
Helium 10 has become a sought-after piece of software when it comes to keyword research. Magnet, one of the most refined tools of Helium 10, will muster highly relevant keywords for you.
Magnet By Helium 10
Magnet is credited with being one of the largest databases of online selling businesses in the Amazon market arena that will work round the clock to maximize your sales.
The most glamorous feature of Magnet is that you can search keywords in sync with your product requirements, and you can get customized search results using advanced filters like:
- Word count
- Search volume
- Competing products, etc.
BlackBox By Helium 10
Black Box is a tool of Helium 10 that is devoted to product research. Its features are:
- 20 free uses
- Colossal database thronged with 450+ million products
- Search by categories like sales revenue, price, rating, and more
- Precise results in seconds
- Strategic data to propel your business forward
Sonar By Sellics
Sonar is the most important tool that Sellics uses to find keywords. This is a free tool you can use even if you don’t have a license to Sellics Benchmarker.
I love how easy it is to use this product. You must type in the product’s keyword or ASIN (Amazon Standard Identification Number).
Sellics will give you a list of all the keywords that are related to your “seed keyword” and how often they are searched for.
In the “Common Keywords” area, you can find the words that other sellers often use in their ads. This will give you more ideas for what keywords to use when you make your product material.
A section called Relevant Products is also there. Here, you’ll find images of goods related to the term you put in as your “seed” keyword. You can get the buzzwords related to the goods by clicking on each thumbnail.
Anyone can use the Sonar Tool for free, and it is easy to use. You only need to go to the page for the Sonar Amazon Keyword Tool.
It’s credited as a stockpile of 180 million+ keywords.
It helps you in:
- Identification of relevant keywords
- Increase product listing visibility
- Improve SEO
- Reverse ASIN lookup that tracks competitor’s keywords
- Prioritize keywords based on search volume
- Free customized performance report
- Keyword translation facilities
2. Listing Optimizer
Sellics offers a tool for list optimization that includes keyword tracking research and other features. With Helium 10, there is a separate tool for different types of features and functions.
Scribbles By Helium 10
In my experience, Helium 10 offers a comprehensive guide that will give you insight into keyword optimization, adding eye-catching image elements that attract customer attention, and pricing products.
However, Scribbles, a Helium 10 tool dedicated to optimizing your listing, has many admirable features.
- Ensures the use of high-ranking and most accurate keywords in the product description
- Optimizing product listings using all available search terms
- Ensures adherence to keyword ceiling
- Retrieve listing drafts
- Import listing from your Amazon account
Amazon Ranking Software by Sellics
Sellics provides sophisticated techniques to improve search visibility, click-through rates, and conversion rates. The listing optimizer at Sellics will aid you in the following:
- Keyword discovery
- Optimizing description and image content
- Aims to increase product reviews
Using this tool, you can optimize the lists by gathering the data from the competitors in an organized manner.
3. Keyword Rank Tracker
As I said, Helium 10 gives a separate set of tools for keyword tracking and keyword research, whereas Sellics provides everything in the same tool. You can build lists, track keywords, and analyze them using the Amazon Ranking software.
Keyword Tracker By Helium 10
The keyword rank tracker for Helium 10 will help you with the following:
- Tracking real-time keyword positions
- Monitoring of selected keywords
- User-friendly, dynamic dashboard
- Collecting precise data on ranking, percentage changes, ranking trends, monthly searches, etc.
The most glamorous feature of the Helium 10 keyword rank tracker is its Rocket Boost feature, which tracks your keyword ranking every hour for ten days.
I admire the feature that enables you to track keyword ranks over time, gives importance to historical trends, and aims to use past data to predict future changes.
Amazon Ranking Software Sellics
Sellics keyword tracker will help you with the following:
- Monitoring keyword rankings
- Tracking how optimization efforts influence rankings
- Track your keyword rankings and perform precise A/B testing
Sellics keyword tracker strives to boost your product visibility by ranking keywords and helping you choose appropriate keywords for your product description.
Moreover, it helps you to increase your keyword ranking, which ultimately results in increased sales.
4. Financial Analytics
You would want to track profits to measure the business ROI.
Both Helium 10 and Sellics provide an easy-to-use dashboard for this purpose.
Profits By Helium 10
Profits from the Helium 10 tool are dedicated to financial analytics.
The most noteworthy features of the same, based on my experience, are:
- Full integration with your Amazon account
- Track profits, sales, inventory, costs, and trends
- Everything will be presented in an easily understandable manner in a dynamic, user-friendly dashboard
- Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, and annual financial analytics
- Instant identification of increasing/decreasing sales
Here is a screenshot of what Helium 10 gives:
A ton of features are present within this dashboard, like sales trends, refunds, and orders completed.
You would also get the Store Performance Matrix with monthly store trends.
The comprehensive dashboard also lists the best sellers with filters like gross revenue, expenses, net profit, margin, ROI, and refunds.
Profit by Sellics
Sellics is a unique profit analyzer tool that divides the organic sales and sales received by PPC campaigns. It also divides the sales depending on the marketplace.
The setup is pretty simple. You can enter your COGS; the software will handle all the calculations.
The fundamental properties of Sellics financial analytics are:
- Tracking of profits in real-time
- Sales performance analysis
- Compare return rates and revenues
- Compare sell-in and sell-out figures
- Automated PPC campaigns
- Review notifications
Cerebro: Reverse ASIN search
The brain is one of the most valuable tools and, in fact, one of the most important ones for phrase research. Just type in the ASIN of a product, and you’ll get helpful information in seconds.
The brain is one of the most famous tools, and it is a great way to find your competitive keyword strategy. Just type in a word or two, and you’ll get hundreds or thousands of ideas in seconds.
Here, you can find all the useful information, which usually includes a large and accurate search volume, the number of rival goods, and the competitors who advertise for specific terms.
The ASIN reverse search tool is the most successful Amazon FBA buyers should use.
How can the brain help you?
- It helps you get the most accurate search results on the market by helping you choose the keywords that work best for you.
- Type in an ASIN, and you’ll get thousands of related keywords.
- Just sort the keywords by how many times each exact phrase and each long sentence appear.
- Just look at the Amazon Keyword Research data, which comprises billions of data pieces and customer search queries.
- Keep an eye on all sponsored ASINs to see how many real goods they are promoting.
- Find out how many goods are competing for a given word or phrase.
- Lastly, the Brain IQ score shows which keywords are strong, are often overlooked, and have little competition.
Additional Tools Offered By Sellics
Sellics review alerts will give you a live alert on product reviews and update you on revised reviews and responses to your reply.
This feature will help you to:
- Manage customer feedback
- Act immediately on getting a review alert
- Prepare quality and personalized customer replies free from the usual unthinking cliches and regular Amazon cock-a-doodle-doos
- Filter reviews according to the star rankings
- Download and store the review analysis for future reference.
Customer Care At Helium 10 vs Sellics
Helium 10 Customer Care
Helium 10 has a well-put-together customer care service that is open 24/7. The responses are fairly immediate and work well with people, especially when facing difficulties or having doubts and queries.
The procedure to contact customer support is also fairly simple. All you have to do is email them at the required email ID that you can find on their official website and expect a response within twenty-four hours.
Here is what Facebook says about the Helium 10 service:
Sellics Customer Care
Sellics has multiple platforms through which you can contact customer support. Each need has a different email address.
The website provides you with information on all their social media accounts, through which you can get in touch with them, as well as their email and mail address, in case you want to post a physical letter regarding your concerns.
Each mode of contact, of course, has a different response time. This being said they have a chatbot on their official website that also does the job of customer support and receives the fastest responses.
Pros & Cons Of Helium 10 Vs Sellics
Helium 10 Pros
- Free Plan for users
- Freedom ticket Amazon courses
- Workshops and webinars
- Chrome Extension for free
- Stock Protection Help
- Stellar Customer Support
- Customizable pricing plan
- They lack a native mobile app.
- Some courses may be highly-priced.
- It offers extremely efficient tools that allow for statistical analysis as well.
- Works best with Amazon sellers and vendors.
- Allows users to monitor more than one facet or product.
- PPC and ad automation are worth it.
- Sellics is compatible with several Amazon markets, including the US. Germany, Great Britain, Spain, Mexico, France, Italy, & Canada.
- The performance widget displays the sessions and conversion rates for all your products, a feature that most tools do not provide.
- It doesn’t work as well with Safari as it does with Chrome or Firefox.
- The software can be slightly tricky or confusing, especially for newbies in the field.
✅ How can software such as Helium 10 and Sellics improve my sales on Amazon?
This software is designed to give you accurate and thoroughly analyzed data that will give you the resources and information that you may need to make more rational and informed decisions. Both of these software will keep track of where the customer traffic is going and what product is selling most, and it will also keep an eye on your competitors. This allows you to be at the top of your game as you will know exactly what it is that you need to change in your style of business.
🥇 How is Helium 10 Different from Sellics?
There is a difference between the features of helium 10 and sellics even when both of them are the Amazon FBA tools. Helium 10 is an all-in-one Amazon tool, whereas the Sellics mostly focus on PPC and Advertising
💥 Do I get a demo of the offers?
As mentioned above, Helium 10 offers its users a free plan that gives you almost all features, with a lot of limitations per month. You could, at any point, upgrade to a paid plan. Sellics, on the other hand, gives you a 14-day trial period for whatever plan you may choose, after which you will be required to pay the amount.
👉 Where does Helium 10 get its data?
Helium 10 gets its data from the Amazon's API and represents actual Amazon data. The technology monitors and parses through extensive data daily, transforming that raw data through multiple artificial intelligence and machine learning models.
💯 When can I cancel my plan?
For both of the software, you can cancel your subscription at any point. However, you will be charged till the end of the period, whether it is monthly, biannually, or annually.
Conclusion: Helium 10 Vs Sellics 2024
In conclusion, investing in software like Helium 10 or Sellics can significantly enhance your product and business strategies.
The upfront cost may seem substantial, but these tools offer extensive features that can ultimately lead to higher returns and increased customer traffic.
Helium 10 is the more comprehensive choice, though it comes at a higher price. However, you can customize your plan to suit your specific needs. On the other hand, Sellics is a simpler tool, particularly useful for PPC, and includes a mobile app.
This Helium 10 vs Sellics comparison aims to help you make the most informed decision to benefit your FBA endeavors.