Omnisend is probably one of the first tools you’ve heard of if you’re looking for the best marketing automation tools for eCommerce.
They are the industry leaders when it comes to software that helps with omnichannel marketing, lead generation, and automation.
Omnisend makes it easy to manage your social media, SMS messages, and online presence from a single platform. This way, you can keep an eye on all of your marketing efforts at once.
So, if you think this is the kind of tool you want, that’s great! Read on to learn about everything that Omnisend has to offer.
Bottom Line Up Front Summary: Omnisend is the right choice if you run an online store. There are many more features in Mailchimp than in Klaviyo (and it is often cheaper than Klaviyo).
If you are not selling things directly online, I would not recommend Omnisend.
Omnisend Review 2023: What Is Omnisend?
Omnisend is a leading marketing automation platform for e-commerce and a cutting-edge marketing platform for all channels.
Omnisend started in 2014 as “Soundest,” an email marketing platform. Since then, it has grown to become one of the best eCommerce marketing platforms on the market today.
Omisend markets itself as an eCommerce-focused platform. It helps e-commerce businesses of all sizes, from solopreneurs to multinational corporations, serve customers in a wide range of industries.
Omnisend comes with several templates that you can use to make emails that are unique to you. Also, there are a lot of automated ways to send emails and divide your list.
On top of that, the platform works well with both your SMS marketing campaigns and Facebook Messenger.
Omnisend also has features that let you make lead-generation forms that are interesting, powerful, and engaging. These are great ways to increase the number of leads you get.
A variety of forms can be selected, including the following (all of which can seamlessly be integrated into marketing campaigns):
- Signup boxes
- The form is more interactive, like a wheel of fortune
…to name a few.
Last but not least, a marketing campaign isn’t done until it’s been carefully looked over. Here, the reporting features of Omnisend are worth their weight in gold.
The reporting features of the platform include click maps and real-time dashboards, so you can be sure you’ll get all the information you need to judge the success of your campaigns.
Overall, Omnisend gives marketers everything they need to make their omnichannel marketing campaigns easier to run.
Omnisend Review: Pros and Cons
Let’s start with the pros…
- “Product Picker” is a great feature. Just pick a product from your store and it will be added to your newsletter automatically. No longer do you have to add images and descriptions of products by hand.
- Omnisend is a very easy program to use. Signing up and getting started is easy. Not only that, but the backend is very clean and easy to use.
- It’s easy to use automation’s power, and you’ll save a lot of time in the process.
- Users of Omnisend can send up to 500 free messages per month.
- Omnisend works directly with many of the most popular eCommerce platforms.
- Customer service at Omnisend is said to be very good.
- Omnisend’s email design options aren’t as many as those of its competitors.
- Some users have complained that Omnisend doesn’t let them know when there are updates. In some cases, this has confused, so users have had to call Omnisend’s customer service team to find out how to use the new features.
- There aren’t any holiday marketing themes that can be changed.
- Every time you start a social media campaign, you have to start from scratch and put in data.
FAQs About Omnisend Review
Does Omnisend offer a free plan?
Yes, of course! There is a free plan offered by Omnisend. Until the end of the year, you can take advantage of all their basic features.
What devices are supported by Omnisend?
A supported web browser and a stable internet connection are required for Omnisend to work with web-based devices. Mobile versions are not available.
The following internet browsers are compatible with Omnisend:
Google Chrome 40+
What’s Omnisend best for?
Those looking for advanced marketing automation tools should consider Omnisend for their sales-driven e-commerce businesses. Compared to generic email marketing platforms, Omnisend is a ‘step up.
- Pinpointe Review: Best Tool For Opt-In Email Marketing?
- Mailerlite Review: Best Affordable Email Marketing Provider?
- Snov.io Review: Is It The Best Email Finder Platform?
- Seller Snap Review: Why Should You Use? (Honest Opinion)
- ShortlyAI Review: Is It Worth The Hype? (My Experience)
Conclusion: Omnisend Review 2023
So, do we think you should use Omnisend for your marketing automation needs? Absolutely!
Omnisend is the leader in its field when it comes to helping with omnichannel marketing, lead generation, and automation.
It works best for e-commerce business owners who want to keep growing their online store while getting some time back.
According to us, Omnisend has the best features in e-commerce marketing automation, product pickers, and the ability to run all e-commerce marketing operations from a single interface.