Because of the personal information (date of birth, phone number, email address, photographs, etc.) stored in social media accounts, it is crucial that users regularly update their passwords.
Messenger is one software that may help you stay in touch with your Facebook pals via instant messaging and voice/video conversations.
Messenger doesn’t need a separate password since it uses your existing Facebook credentials to access your account.
When you update your Facebook password, any changes made there will be reflected in the Messenger app immediately.
- Should You Use a Distinct Password for Facebook and Messenger?
- How to Alter Your Password?
- Web-Based Messenger Password Change Process?
- Which Facebook Messenger Password Is Most Secure?
- Put Facebook’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Conclusion: How to Change Password on Messenger?
Should You Use a Distinct Password for Facebook and Messenger?
No, you shouldn’t have separate Facebook and Messenger passwords. Equally, it’s not something that has to be done.
Since you need the same password for Facebook and Messenger, you may alter either password by using the other. This way, you may avoid the inconvenience of changing both passwords independently.
- How To Create A Group Chat On Facebook Messenger?
- Messenger Chats Heads Not Working: How To Fix This?
- How to Unhide Messages on Facebook Messenger App?
- How to Turn Off Messenger Calls? [Easiest Ways]
- How To Change Profile Picture On Facebook Messenger?
- How to Change Background on Messenger? [Step-By-Step Guide]
Conclusion: How to Change Password on Messenger?
Changing your Messenger password is a simple process that can be found in the settings menu. People who are not familiar with this feature may find it to be difficult to understand.
We really hope that this post was informative and useful in demonstrating how simple it is to change passwords and take responsibility for one’s own online safety.
If you have any other queries or suggestions, then do let us know in the comment section below. Thank you for your time.