Helium 10 Chrome Extension X-Ray is one of many tools provided by Helium 10 as part of their Amazon seller toolkit.
Helium 10 is a product research tool that helps sellers identify profitable niches (those with high demand but little competition) and specific products within those niches.
As you might expect, an X-Ray can be used to identify products that you can sell for the highest possible profit.
As with all of Helium 10’s tools, all of the data that X-Ray analyzes is obtained directly from Amazon. This means that no room for error or inaccuracy exists.
- What Is Helium 10 Chrome Extension?
- How To Use Helium 10 X-Ray?
- Helium 10 XRay: Features
- Helium 10 Xray Profitability Calculator
- How Do I Install and Navigate the Chrome Extension?
- What Do I Do When My Helium 10 Chrome Extension Stops Working?
- Helium 10 Chrome Extension Key Features
- Helium 10 Chrome Extension Pros & Cons
- Conclusion: Helium 10 Chrome Extension
- Some Useful Videos
What Is Helium 10 Chrome Extension?
The brilliant Helium 10 Chrome extension makes X-Ray and other Helium 10 features available. To help you find the best products for your store, use an X-Ray in combination with the Helium 10 Chrome Extension.
In my opinion, the Ninja Amazon Product Research tool is Helium 10.
You could use it to gain instant access to a wealth of information and statistics, such as sales rates, costs, revenue forecasts, PPC analysis, and much more, from a single location.
X-Ray assists customers in finding products to sell in their own stores by providing information about Amazon’s best sellers.
It also provides product insights and sales projections for each result it discovers. Because of this, the extension can assist people in creating a more successful Amazon FBA list.
When you install the Chrome extension, the first thing you’ll notice is these small plugins.
If you have the Chrome Extension installed, whenever you’re in an Amazon-like environment, new things will appear that you didn’t have before, so you won’t have to go into the page and look for the BSR and what category or sub-categories are there because it’ll be in this.
If it says FBA or Amazon, it will tell you how many sellers are currently selling that and how many are competing for the by box right now, and it even has a little button that shows you at a glance how profitable you could be selling that product, which is called a profitability calculator.
How To Use Helium 10 X-Ray?
1. Install the Helium 10 chrome extension from where you can begin the X-ray search for the products.
2. Click on the X-ray chrome extension and set up the success store for your Amazon product.
3. In the settings, choose the criteria for a top-level view of the top 10 products that Xray displays from a search.
To do this, you need to choose the minimum revenue and the minimum number of reviews. The success score depends on two success factors; revenue and reviews.
- Open the Amazon search box and type in the term that you wish to search for. On clicking Search, you get the list of all the products. Click on the extension and X-ray to open the box.
This will give you a list of all the relevant product data and sort the products depending on the data.
Helium 10 XRay: Features
Let’s start with the assumption that you have specific product specifications in mind. You must find items that a large number of people are looking for as well as products with little existing competition.
If there are already thousands of sellers for a product, selling the same goods is not a good idea because there will be too much competition. Some examples of possible values for these parameters are as follows:
- A minimum sales volume of $5000 is required.
- a maximum of fifty reviews.
- The maximum number of 100 competing items
You can narrow your search even further by specifying parameters such as the amount of weight, Amazon fees, or the number of photographs.
Helium 10 Black Box searches for products that meet these criteria and settings. It is a very useful tool that can generate hundreds of product ideas in a very short period of time.
Helium 10 Xray Profitability Calculator
When you launch the Helium 10 Xray Profitability Calculator, you can instantly determine a product’s expenses, margin, and fees.
Using this tool, you will be able to determine whether or not the product is worthwhile to sell based on how the costs are related to the margin.
Keep in mind that it makes little difference what you do if your profit margin is too low. You may have difficulty earning enough money to last the rest of your life.
Helium 10 takes great pride in not only defining success for business owners but also making it more accessible to everyone in its role as the industry’s preeminent provider of seller tools for Amazon.
The “portable toolkit” at your disposal will fundamentally change the way you conduct market research. With the Helium 10 Chrome extension, you can learn about a product’s profitability, FBA costs, review data, inventories, and more while browsing Amazon.
This Google Chrome plugin is the most popular among Amazon merchants worldwide. The extension is currently active on over 700,000 machines at once.
Adding the Chrome Extension to your browser
1. Navigate to the extension page at helium10.com. This link (helium10.com/extension) or URL will take you directly to the page in the Chrome Web Store where you can download the Chrome extension.
2. Select the Add to Chrome button from the menu.
3. Select the Add extension button on the toolbar.
4. After you have effectively installed the Chrome extension, you will notice that a confirmation message has been shown.
5. To enable the Helium 10 extension, open the drop-down option for Chrome extensions and choose the extension from the list.
6. If you are not currently logged in to Helium 10, you will receive a notice asking you to either join up for an account or log in to your existing account.
7. Once you have successfully logged in, make sure to review the options and adjust them to your preferences as soon as possible. Click on the symbol that looks like a gear within the menu for the Chrome extension to access your settings.
8. To activate the full functionality of the Chrome extension, you will need to make sure that the extension is enabled on all of the sites that you visit.
To use it, click on the extension icon, then on the three vertical dots next to Helium 10, then on the option that says This can read and change site data, and finally on the option that says On all sites.
What Do I Do When My Helium 10 Chrome Extension Stops Working?
If you are having problems with the Helium 10 Chrome Extension, we suggest that you go through the straightforward and expedient steps that are outlined below before getting in touch with customer assistance.
1. Ensure that all of Your Chrome Extensions Are Updated.
Chrome extensions frequently update themselves automatically on your system; however, there may be times when the updates do not take effect.
We strongly advise you to update all of your extensions to the latest versions. To update your Chrome extensions, follow these steps:
1. Connect to the internet by using the Google Chrome browser. (It is likely that you are already accessing this website using Chrome; but, if you are utilizing a different browser, please start a new window in Chrome.)
2. In the address bar at the top of the browser window, type chrome:/extensions. Click the “Add Extension” button.
3. To activate Developer mode, click the slider button that is located to the right of the word “Developer mode” at the very top of the Extensions page.
4. You’ll see that there are three new buttons on the top left of the window, directly behind the blue Extensions title bar. To update, select the button to do so.
This action will manually update all of your extensions to the most recent version. Click the slider button in the top right corner again to exit Developer mode. This will return you to the standard mode. The three developer-related buttons will be removed.
Check to see if the conflicts that were affecting Helium 10’s Chrome Extension have been resolved now that your Chrome extensions have been updated.
If the extension is currently working properly, you should continue your product investigation. If the extension is still not working properly, the next step is to update the Chrome browser.
2. Delete All of Your Current Cookies.
Cookies from another website could be interfering with the Helium 10 Chrome Browser, which is the third possible cause of the bug.
Cookies are useful because they save a record of your browsing history, allowing websites to easily recognize you and provide relevant information to you whenever you visit those pages.
However, they have the potential to cause issues with the Helium 10 Chrome Extension, just like other Chrome extensions.
If you delete the cookies that have been saved on your computer, you will be logged out of any other websites you visit, and any preferences you have saved will be lost. The cookie history in Chrome should be cleared.
3. Make sure you have the latest version of Chrome.
It’s possible that the Chrome browser on your computer needs to be updated. Chrome updates itself automatically most of the time, but it appears that your machine was unable to complete the update.
To update your Chrome Browser, follow the step-by-step instructions provided by Chrome for the device you are using.
Helium 10 Chrome Extension Key Features
Helium 10 Chrome addon focuses on reliability and annual sales.
Amazon Product XRay
The Helium 10 X-Ray tool provides real-time market data on the best-selling products in your niche. It provides consumers with access to over 450 million ASINs, allowing them to thoroughly research as many products as possible. Simply search for a product on Amazon.
Select the Helium 10 browser add-on XRay Amazon Product Research. You can view monthly sales, monthly revenue, FBA fees, Best Seller Rank, and other information. With this information, you can make sound product decisions.
2. Profit Calculator
Another Chrome extension feature is the Profitability Calculator. It estimates a product’s profit using data from existing listings. You may overlook critical data if you do not have a method to measure net profit gains and losses. Profit margin tracking allows you to adjust pricing, packaging, and other variables to increase profits.
3. Asin Grabber
Helium 10’s ASIN Grabber is a great product research tool for seasonal products and peak sales days like Thanksgiving. You can export up to 100 ASINs into a spreadsheet with one click. Other details include search rank, price, Best Sellers Rank, average reviews, and more.
4. Review Downloader
Sorting through your own evaluations, let alone those of competitors, takes time. To access the Review Downloader, go to a product page and select the Helium 10 addon.
5. Inventory Levels
You can view your competitors’ inventory information using the Helium 10 Inventory Levels Google Chrome plugin. You can view a product’s vendors, stock levels, set price, rating, positive feedback percentage, and rating count with a single click.
6. Review Insights: The Amazon Review Analyzer
Like everywhere else in eCommerce, social proof is a big reason why people buy things on Amazon. Customers know that other buyers have tried and used a product if it has good reviews, and they can confidently recommend it to other people. This has the power to make even shoppers who aren’t sure about buying click “buy.”
So, the review section on Amazon is a great place to find out how people feel about a product. By reading customer feedback, you can find open, honest opinions about the pros and cons of a product.
Helium 10’s Review Insights feature makes this easy to do. You can use the tool to look for patterns in a large number of reviews. It lets you sort through a treasure trove of information based on things like the time range, the number of stars, specific keywords, whether or not the review had an image, whether or not the purchase was verified, and more.
This can help you focus on the most important and useful responses and use what you’ve learned to make changes to your own product ideas.
Helium 10 Chrome Extension Pros & Cons
- As part of Helium 10’s Chrome extension, it is completely free to use. Simply sign up on their website and then install the Chrome extension on your Chrome browser.
- The metrics for X-rays are pulled directly from Amazon, so there is no risk of inaccurate or outdated data.
- You can use the Success Score to save time and quickly determine whether a product is worthwhile or not.
- Helium 10 X-Ray metrics can help you not only with product research but also with determining what keywords competitors are using.
- You can use the “pinning” feature to keep track of specific products by pinning them, which adds them to your product-tracked list.
Convenience: It’s good to have access to tools that help you analyze listings and find winning products, but it’s even better to be able to use them right in your web browser.
Sourcing: The tool has a link to Alibaba, which makes it easy to get in touch with suppliers who can make the goods you need to sell your products.
Listing optimization: If you know what your best-performing keywords are and what makes you money, you can tighten up your listings and put them in a good place in the algorithm.
Can take advantage of trends: Without knowing what happened in the past, it’s hard to tell what’s just a fad and what’s really catching on. With ranking information that looks back over time, the extension gives you a full picture of the market instead of just a snapshot.
- With the free version, you can only use Helium 10 X-ray 50 times. Following that, you must pay for at least the Starter plan, which costs $37 per month.
- The information presented to you when you first launch X-Ray can be overwhelming, especially if you’re a new Amazon seller.
- How To Get Helium 10 Free Trial?
- Helium 10 Pricing & Plans: Which Plan is the Best?
- Helium 10 Review: Is This Amazon FBA Tool Worth It?
- Helium 10 Magnet: How to Find Relevant Amazon Keywords?
- How to use Helium 10 Black Box for Product Research?
Conclusion: Helium 10 Chrome Extension
As an Amazon seller, the X-ray feature of Helium 10 is an extremely powerful tool that can help you save time and identify profit opportunities.
It removes the majority of the guesswork and allows you to take a data-driven approach when selecting a product to sell on Amazon. Furthermore, the first 50 uses are completely free, so there’s no reason not to give it a shot.
Use it for a few days to see if it provides any value, and if it does, you should consider purchasing a Helium 10 subscription.
What do you think of Helium 10’s X-ray tool? What are your intentions? Do you think another tool is better? Please tell us in the comments section below.