Are you looking for detailed Helium 10 Pricing & Plans? We have shared the Helium 10 subscriptions.
- Helium 10 Pricing Plans 2023
- Helium 10 Pricing Table
- What Is The Use Of Helium 10?
- Is Helium 10 Worth The Price?
- Helium 10 Free Trial
- Why Choose Helium 10 Pricing Plans
- How To Use Helium 10
- The Step-by-step Guide To Developing Your Product On Helium 10
- Export & Review Keywords
- Helium 10 Pros and Cons
- Conclusion: Helium 10 Pricing
Helium 10 Pricing Plans 2023
Helium 10 is the way to go whether you’re just getting started or an experienced seller who wants to get the most out of their experience.
We can assist you with strategies that are tailored to your specific requirements, and we won’t hesitate to demonstrate what it is about their services that you won’t want to overlook.
The free plan will provide you with just enough information to know that we are looking out for your best interests.
The free plan includes up to 20 uses of their product research black box, 30 days of use of their trends finder, and up to two keyword research options per day.
You also get two reverse ASIN lookups and 30 days of use of the keyword processor, financial analytics dashboard, and listing optimizer (which you don’t get with the platinum plan).
Here is what you get with a free plan:
- Black Box – 20 free uses
- Trendster – 30 days of free usage
- Xray – 50 free launches.
- Cerebro – 2 uses per day
- Magnet – 2 uses per day
- Misspellinator – Unlimited
- Frankenstein – 30 days
- Scribbles – 30 days
- Index Checker – 6 uses
- Alerts – Up to 2 ASINs
- Inventory Protector – Unlimited usage
- Refund Genie – Limited usage
- Keyword Tracker – Track up to 20 keywords
- Market Tracker – Track 1 market
- Profits – 30 days of free usage
- Inventory Management – 30 days of free usage
One of the advantages of the free trial is that you do not have to provide your credit card information. However, if you want to keep using the tools, you’ll need to switch to a paid subscription.
This should be done before you hit certain of your usage limits. You won’t be able to utilize those tools with limits once you’ve reached your usage limits.
However, you’ll be prompted to improve your plan. While this isn’t a problem, having to interrupt what you’re doing to look for your credit card can be.
Plus, if you’re utilizing programs like Inventory Management and Keyword Tracker, you don’t want to lose your data. As a result, my advice is to start with the Free plan. And if you want the latest discount I highly recommend you to check our article on Helium 10 Discount.
Starter Plan ($39/month)
The Helium 10s new beginner plan was designed with you in mind from the start. It’s only $37 per month, and it comes with all of the tools and training you’ll need to sell on Amazon. It really is a great deal for newcomers.
HELIUM 10 has all of the tools you’ll need, ranging from product research to ad research.
Additional Perks of the Starter Plan:
You can connect up to two accounts with either Amazon Seller Central or Walmart. Get unrestricted access to our Amazon Seller Training Course, Freedom Ticket.
Be sure to check out Freedom Ticket, an exclusive Amazon FBA seller course taught by 7-Figure Amazon selling master Kevin King, if you are new to selling on Amazon and want a no-nonsense, A-to-Z guide to Amazon best practices and how to be successful when first starting out.
If you are interested in this kind of information, you should look into purchasing Freedom Ticket. This is an organized course that is divided up into separate weekly parts.
It is designed to walk you through the process of selling on Amazon using examples from the real world as well as walk you through how to utilize each Helium 10 tool along the way.
Platinum Plan ($99/month)
Here is what you will get with the Helium 10 platinum plan:
- Black Box – Unlimited access
- Trendster – Unlimited access
- Xray – Unlimited access
- Cerebro – Unlimited access
- Magnet – Unlimited access
- Misspellinator – Unlimited access
- Frankenstein – Unlimited access
- Scribbles – Unlimited access
- Index Checker – 150 uses per month
- Alerts – on up to 300 ASINs
- Inventory Protector – unlimited access
- Refund Genie – unlimited access
- Follow-up – 5,000 follow-up
- Keyword Trackers – Track up to 2,500 keywords
- Profits – Unlimited access
- Inventory Management – Up to 20 SKUs
- Portals – up to 3 portals for the landing page builder
- Freedom Ticket for Amazon Sellers Training
Diamond Plan ($197/month)
The Diamond Plan is the one to choose if you need several people to have access to these features.
For all you receive, I still believe it is fantastic value for money.
You can also have up to three distinct user logins.
Here is what the Diamond plan offers:
- Black Box – unlimited access
- Trendster – unlimited access
- Xray – unlimited access
- Cerebro – unlimited access
- Magnet – unlimited access
- Misspellinator – unlimited access
- Frankenstein – unlimited access
- Scribbles – unlimited access
- Index Checker – 300 uses per month
- Alerts – on up to 600 ASINs
- Inventory Protector – unlimited access
- Refund Genie – unlimited access
- Follow-up – 15,000 follow-up emails per month
- Keyword Tracker – up to 5,000 keywords
- Market Tracker – up to 10 markets
- Profits – unlimited access
- Inventory Management – unlimited access
- ADS – unlimited access to PPC automation
- Portals – up to 6 portals for the landing page builder
- Connected Accounts – up to 4 accounts
- Freedom Ticket for Amazon Seller Training
Elite Plan ($397/month)
Finally, there is an elite package available.
You’ll have everything you need to run your business. Everything you got with the prior plans, including product research and trends finder, keyword research, and reverse ASIN lookup, is now available here.
Keyword processors, listing optimizers, and coupon abuse prevention are all included. You’ll also have access to reimbursement support, a product research tool, and a dashboard with financial information.
- Black Box – Unlimited
- Trendster – Unlimited
- Xray – Unlimited
- Cerebro – Unlimited
- Magnet – Unlimited
- Misspellinator – Unlimited
- Frankenstein – Unlimited
- Scribbles – Unlimited
- Index Checker – 500 uses
- Alerts – Up to 1,000 ASINs
- Inventory Protector – Unlimited
- Refund Genie – Unlimited
- Follow-up – 50,000 follow-up emails
- Keyword Tracker – Up to 5,000 keywords
- Market Tracker – Up to 15 markets
- Profits – Unlimited
- Inventory Management – Unlimited
- ADS – Unlimited access to PPC automation
- Portals – Up to 9 portals for the landing page builder
- Connected Accounts – Up to 4 accounts
- Freedom Ticket
- Monthly Expert Training
- In-Person Workshops including high-level knowledge networking
- Private Facebook Group access
Helium 10 Pricing Table
|Price:||$29 to $500|
|Discount:||20% OFF Your First 6 Months or 10% OFF Every Month|
|Free Trial:||Free-to-use forever|
|Training:||FREE Helium 10 Academy|
What Is The Use Of Helium 10?
Helium 10 gives you access to the data you need to make decisions based on the information provided.
When sellers have access to information such as expected search volume, top-ranking keywords, trending niches, up-to-date best
practices for listings, historical ad performance data, and a great deal more, they are able to remove the element of guessing from their Amazon business.
Is Helium 10 Worth The Price?
Are you curious as to whether or not the purchase will actually be worth the cost? Absolutely, this is the case.
This is due to the fact that this service was created specifically to provide you with all of the many features that are required to get your Amazon-selling business off the ground (and ten miles above the ground).
You will be able to monitor everything that you are doing, in addition to being able to monitor everything that your most significant rival is doing.
You also have the opportunity to broaden your horizons and learn more about the methods that are required to attract new viewers, convert them into customers, and build your business.
We want to ensure that you are able to reap the same benefits that were realized by other Amazon sellers who used any of the features that are included in any of the plans.
These features have all been tested and found to be effective. You should do one of two things: either take a closer look at each of our plans and see how each one could help you, or check out the Free Plan to get a taste of what Helium10 has to offer and see whether it meets your needs.
Did we mention that the Freedom Ticket Course, an Amazon sellers course, comes with the Helium 10 package at no additional cost? They are offering way courses costing thousands of dollars to those who have purchased the Platinum plan or higher.
Helium 10 Free Trial
You aren’t quite prepared to go ahead and make a purchase, are you? If that’s the case, you should investigate the possibility of a free trial as soon as possible.
Take a look at all of the features that are available with the free trial, and investigate the several ways in which you can configure the software to meet your specific needs.
Even before you are required to provide a credit card number, you will have the ability to get the process of increasing your sales off the ground.
What else could possibly be more perfect than that? Because we want you to be able to make an informed decision, the free trial we provide grants you access to a sample of just about all we have to offer.
Receive thirty days’ worth of financial analytics, the listing optimizer, the keyword processor, and lots of other tools on top of that. If you want more detail about it check out our article on Helium 10 Free Trial.
Why Choose Helium 10 Pricing Plans
Pricing for software can frequently be difficult to understand for Amazon sellers. The subscription plans for Helium 10 are not an exception to this rule because their rates vary across multiple tiers.
I sincerely hope that the detailed analysis that I have provided of the various plans and the components that are included will assist you in selecting a plan that is ideal for your company.
I strongly suggest that you begin by signing up for the Free Trial plan and spending the first month putting all of the features through their paces. This will provide you the opportunity to evaluate whether or not you believe that they will be beneficial to your company.
The next step is to decide between the Platinum and the Diamond plan, basing your decision on the requirements of your company and its size. You will have sufficient access to all of the tools that you require as a result of this.
On the other hand, if you are a high-level seller who requires a great deal more from your tools, you have the option of subscribing to the more expensive Elite plan. This will cost you $397 a month, but it will provide you with a significant amount of live training as well as other benefits.
How To Use Helium 10
If an Amazon seller wants to get the most out of a terrific tool like Helium 10, they need to have an understanding of the areas in which Helium 10 is most effective.
In this section of our review of Helium 10, we will discuss the ways in which we make use of the software. There are a few characteristics that, when combined, have the potential to make a significant impact on your chances of being successful.
Although you might discover other aspects to be more helpful than we have, these are the ones whose potential we have experienced first-hand and can vouch for.
The Step-by-step Guide To Developing Your Product On Helium 10
Even though Helium 10 can help with just about everything that occurs before and after, it won’t be able to assist you with finding the prices of manufacturing, obtaining product samples, arranging shipment, and all the other tasks needed in turning your vision into a profitable reality.
Because the focus of this piece is on evaluating Helium 10, I won’t devote a lot of time to completing this stage of the process.
Check out the following resources if you want some guidance on how to improve your product idea and eventually choose whether or not you want to enter a specific market:
For the remainder of this analysis, let’s assume that everything added up and we made the right decision to press through with developing our very own brand of wipes designed just for removing makeup.
Export & Review Keywords
I’ll be the first to acknowledge that not many people find this section enjoyable (but it is for me). On the other hand, this is one of the most essential tasks to take if you want your Amazon FBA business to be successful.
You can probably already appreciate how significant this step is after seeing the samples I provided earlier, in which I demonstrated how adding a few keyword modifiers reduced the number of product results from 2,000 to 66.
You are now able to export the more than 360 keywords found in Magnet and the more than 4,000 keywords found in Cerebro into a single spreadsheet.
Spend some time going through all of the ideas, making a note of the keywords that are at least partly relevant to your product, and highlighting or otherwise marking those terms as you go.
In most cases, all I do is create a column in my spreadsheet and then enter an “x” in that column if the keyword in question is significant. If it’s irrelevant, I leave it blank.
If it still pertains to cosmetics, makeup, or wipes of any kind, I’m going to mark it as being only tangentially relevant at this time.
Helium 10 Pros and Cons
- Integrated, all-in-one system (save money and 0 switching between ecosystems)
- Tools that are the industry standard for product validation, reverse ASIN lookup, and listing optimization.
- Free and starter plans available to new business owners
- exclusive instruments that cannot be located elsewhere else (Frankenstein, Cerebro, Magneto, Scribbles)
- Integrated Search Engine Optimization and Marketing Tools
- Easy landing page builder
- Training with an emphasis on Amazon
- Responsive support
- No supplier database
- Access to the complete content is somewhat pricey.
- A steep slope for learning
- How To Get Helium 10 Free Trial In 2022?
- Helium 10 Chrome Extension: How To Use Helium 10 X-Ray?
- Best Helium 10 Alternatives & Competitors 2022: Which One to Choose?
- Helium 10 Vs Jungle Scout: Which Is Better Jungle Scout Or Helium 10?
Conclusion: Helium 10 Pricing
I hope that my in-depth review of the various plans and what’s included will assist you in selecting the best plan for your company.
I recommend starting with the Free Trial plan and working through all of the tools for the first 30 days. This will allow you to determine whether or not they will be beneficial to you.
Then, based on the size of your company and your requirements, choose between the Platinum and Diamond plans. This will provide you with sufficient access to all of the tools you require.
If you are a more high-level seller, I would suggest you go with the Elite plan.