Are you actively looking for the top Jasper AI alternatives that are less expensive and more dependable?
If that is the case, I have exactly what you require.
In AI writing, Jasper is still a global brand with over 50,000 international clients.
Jasper’s starter plan is the most limited in creating long-form content.
As a result of the more expensive plan, you will receive fewer word credits each month. Jasper is still an excellent tool, but it is only appropriate for some users. Numerous Jasper AI alternatives exist, but Copy Ai is the best.
If you are looking for the best Jasper AI alternatives, look at my carefully curated list.
Let’s get started right away with the best Jasper AI alternatives.
5 Best Jasper AI Alternatives 2023
Let us examine each Jasper AI alternative in detail:
1. Copy AI
Copy AI generates content in seconds using Open AI’s GPT-3 neural network. You can use digital media to create advertising, sales, product descriptions, blog posts, social media posts, and website text.
This can replace Jasper AI as it garners unique content that boosts revenue and conversion rates.
Copy AI is currently used by over 500,000 content & copywriters worldwide to create unique content. It’s simple to understand how AI writing works.
You only need to choose a copy type and enter a description to get the best results. You get over 90 Copy AI items and 100 free credits with your free account.
- The interface is simple to use.
- There are numerous ways to create copywriting formats.
- Chrome add-ons Make your copy stand out.
- There is assistance available. 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Assist in creating ads for Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn
- Create blog outlines, titles, posts, and introductions quickly and easily.
- Make sure that the sales copy is of high quality.
Jasper AI provides a 7-day free trial, whereas CopyAI provides an unlimited free trial. One issue with Jasper is that it uses a credit-based pricing model that is complicated to use.
Compared to CopyAI’s SaaS pricing model, Jasper’s credit-based pricing approach is a knock for many customers.
CopyAI comes with two plans:
Free plan – $0
- 1 user
- Unlimited Projects
- 90+ copywriting tools
Pro Plan – $49/month
- 5 users
- Unlimited projects
- 90+ writing tools
- Access to the newest features
2. Shortly AI
If you want to create long-form blog articles quickly, Shortly AI is the best alternative to Jasper AI. It also employs the GPT-3 neural network to generate content of any length.
The Shortly AI system has taught it to write over 500 billion words. Jasper AI purchased Shortly AI to improve the quality of long-form content by incorporating its features into Jasper.
Early Shortly, AI users will continue to pay the same monthly fee as before, but new customers will be charged according to the new pricing structure.
Short AI has a user interface that is simple to understand and use. All you have to do is open a text editor, type a few commands, and AI will take care of the rest.
- The AIDA Framework grabs attention toward content
- Shortly AI video tutorial simplifies content creation.
- Question and Answer Templates
- Prepare article briefs and content outlines.
- You can write product descriptions in seconds
- The sidebar contains all of the tools.
- Writing commands allow you to control what you write.
- The titles of books, videos, and poems should all be unique.
Unlike Jasper AI, which has limited word credits, ShortlyAI has unlimited word credits.
ShortlyAI is an excellent choice if you want a subscription with no restrictions on the number of words you can use. ShortlyAI cannot compete on price with Jasper AI.
Top-tier bloggers and freelancers have praised this program for its ability to generate SEO-optimized articles.
- Monthly Plan: A monthly plan with unlimited word credit is available for $79 per month (shortly, AI monthly plan price). ShortlyAI’s infinite generation capability will take care of the number of words generated for you, so you won’t have to worry about that.
- Annual Plan: If you pay yearly, you’ll only pay $65 per month, equivalent to two months of free ShortlyAI access. Customers can cancel their subscription at any time under the Monthly Plan.
Additionally, you can use the ShortlyAi Free Trial before making your final decision. You can learn more about how to claim your credit for the Shortly AI Free Trial by reading our blog post on the subject.
3. ClosersCopy [#1 Alternatives to Jasper]
ClosersCopy can assist you if this is the first time you’ve written advertising copy. As an alternative to Jasper AI, you can opt for this service to generate individual sales copy in a fraction of a second.
This software, including a drag-and-drop AI editor, employs the GPT-3 neural network from Open AI.
You no longer need to struggle to make copies when you can select any template from the library. There is also a copy wizard with step-by-step instructions and a 1000+ word lookup.
This is a valuable tool for those in the sales and marketing fields. The copy editor’s drag-and-drop functionality allows you to create content quickly.
- There are over 300 intuitive and easy marketing frameworks available.
- Marketing workflows that are ready to use in over 30 industries
- Writing sales letters and blog posts with artificial intelligence
- Content insights
- Writing copy with the Wizard: detailed instructions
- More than 127 languages are supported.
- Set up your team.
- Use of the template library
At ClosersCopy, only one option allows you to write as many words as you want each month, while the other two have a monthly word limit.
- Power Plan: The plan starts at $49.99 monthly and allows 300 runs for 2 members.
- SuperPower Plan: For $79.99 per month, the SuperPower plan includes Unlimited Runs and can have 3 members.
- SuperPower Squad Plan: You will get unlimited revisions for $99.99 per month, but you can add up to 5 team members.
The lifespan of ClosersCopy: This software is available to you on an as-needed basis.
Here are the details for the lifetime deal:
4. Writesonic [Reliable AI Writer]
Writesonic is an excellent alternative to Jasper AI. It is also feasible to create a variation of other editions in seconds.
Writesonic’s AI generates text that appears to have been written by a human. This software, which supports over 18 languages, makes it easy to create content in your native language.
With this AI writing tool, you can create landing pages, blog posts, Facebook ads, Google ads, product description emails, and high-quality articles in seconds.
The pre-trained algorithm is also employed in the creation of new content. Select a template, describe your selling product, and click the “Produce” button to use this tool.
- An account with 10 credits for free
- Grammar checker built-in
- The material should be expanded and rewritten.
- An editor who writes and edits text
- A website that is optimized for search engines
- You can create content with a few mouse clicks.
- Landing Page Templates
- Improve conversions by using the PAS and AIDA copywriting formulas.
Writesonic and Jasper both offer free trials of their software. Writesonic stands out in terms of pricing because it provides various options in addition to the free plan.
Writesonic offers several ways to get started, including a free trial, a monthly subscription, and a pay-per-use option. Bloggers, freelance writers, and students will benefit from the Writesonic Basic plan.
This plan costs $12.67 monthly and includes the same features as the free trial. The pay-as-you-go option is one of the most noticeable aspects of the Writesonic service’s pricing mechanism.
You only need to sign up for a subscription service once you intend to use this product regularly. It’s as easy as using PAYG (Pay as you go).
Payment options at Writesonic are more flexible than those at Jasper.
5. CopySmith [The best solution for AI-based eCommerce content]
CopySmith is the most fantastic replacement for Jasper AI. This tool can help you in creating your company’s sales copy.
CopySmith employs GPT-3 to create content for social media, advertising, blogs, and product descriptions (third-generation Generative Pre-Trained Transformer).
It provides a wide range of templates to start creating new content. After you’ve chosen one of the pre-made content templates, CopySmith will handle the rest.
You can also control the structure and tone of the generated content with CopySmith.
- Regardless of writer’s block, create original content.
- Outline your blog posts, introduce writers, and write entire posts.
- Using the advertisement writer, you can create an advertisement copy.
- You can easily create product descriptions.
- There is a continuation between points in the natural writing style.
- Create YouTube video descriptions based on FAQ suggestions. Consider Google Adwords campaigns.
- Starter plan: It gives customers 50 credits per month, which is roughly 650 pieces of content. It also provides users with 20 plagiarism checks, most content types, and email support. You will be charged $19 monthly.
- Professional plan: This plan includes all of the features of the basic plan plus long-form content development, 100 plagiarism checks per month, and third-party app integration. This is also the first Copysmith plan to offer unlimited credit. For a $59 monthly fee,
Enterprise Package: All of the professional plan’s features are available, are provided with unlimited credits, and come with 50 custom generators.
You may also like:
- 10+ Best Copy.ai Alternatives
- Jasper AI Free Trial: Get Exclusive Access for 5 Days
- Jasper AI Review: (My Honest Experience
- Copy.ai Pricing Plans: How Much Does It Cost Per Month?
Conclusion: Jasper AI Alternatives 2023
In this article, I’ve listed some of the best Jasper AI alternatives; the only question now is which one you prefer.
This concern has a simple solution. Shortly AI will be the best AI-writing tool for people on a packed budget.
When it comes to AI-writing tools, Copy AI is outstanding. It is my preferred choice over JasperAI because it can quickly generate high-quality content.
If this list of the best Jasper AI alternatives isn’t enough to persuade you, I’m still clinching what will.
Please share your thoughts on AI writing software in the comments section below.