In this post, we are going to share How to Switch Back To Classic Facebook?
What if the new page experience is forcing you to use it and you despise it?
No worries, there is an easy way to get back the functionality and familiar style you’ve been missing from Facebook’s new page layout.
If you’d rather see it demonstrated in action, here’s a video showing how to return to the layout of a class Facebook page:
Let’s get started with the step-by-step guide.
How to Switch Back To Classic Facebook? What is the procedure for switching back?
To get back to the classic look of your Facebook page, follow these steps:
- Switch back to the Facebook page you want to switch to
- Under the cover photo on the home page, click…
- You will find ‘Switch to Classic Pages’ here
- You can click on it.
- Change your Facebook page design back to the classic by confirming.
The classic Facebook page look will now return once you have gone through the confirmation flow.
Can’t Switch Back To Classic Facebook Pages
There is a chance that Facebook will no longer allow you to revert to the old look.
For those who cannot follow the steps outlined above, there is nothing else that can be done. You are unable to change the layout of your Facebook page.
- How To Easily Share Facebook Photos To WhatsApp?
- How To Create A Facebook Fan Page For Your Blog?
- How To Add Facebook Friends To Your WhatsApp?
Conclusion: How to Switch Back To Classic Facebook?
We have discussed each and every possibility in the previous section so that you may return to the original Facebook.
I really hope the article was able to meet all of your expectations. If you still have questions, please share them with us in the comments section below. It would be our pleasure to assist you.