Have you ever received an Amazon gift card from a friend or family member and wanted to know how much money is still available on the card?
It’s easy to check your balance without having to redeem it. Let’s explore some ways that you can quickly check your Amazon gift card balance.
How to Check Your Amazon Gift Card Balance Without Redeeming?
1. Checking Your Balance Online
The easiest way to check your balance is by going online. On any official Amazon website, you will find the “Your Account” link at the top right corner of your screen.
When you click on it, a drop-down menu will appear. Select the “Gift Cards” option from this menu, then sign in with your account credentials if prompted.
You will see all of the gift cards associated with your account, and you can use this information to determine how much money is still available on each one.
2. Using the Amazon App
You can also use the Amazon app (available for iOS and Android) to check your balance quickly and easily. Log into your account via the app, then select “Gift Cards” from the main menu.
Here, you will be able to view all of your active gift cards along with their current balances and expiration dates.
If you don’t have an account, simply create one using a valid email address and password. From there, follow the instructions provided in the app in order to access your cards’ balances.
3. Using Your Phone Number
If you are unable to log into an existing account or create a new one, then you can use your phone number instead.
Simply call 1-877-296-2977 (toll-free), then press option 2 when prompted by the automated system in order to speak with an Amazon customer service representative who can provide additional help regarding checking balances on any active gift cards associated with your phone number.
4. Redeeming a Gift Card on a Computer
- Amazon will display the balance of your Amazon gift card when you apply it to your account, whether it is a physical or digital version.
- This method will apply the gift card balance to your Amazon account, so you should only use it if the gift card is for you. If you purchased the gift card for someone else, contact Amazon via chat or phone to check its balance.
- Sign in with your Amazon credentials. If you are not currently logged in, click the Sign in button in the upper-right corner of the page.
- If you do not have an Amazon account, you will need to create one in order to check your gift card balance and redeem it. To create an account, hover over “Sign in” in the upper-right corner of the page and click Start here. After establishing an account, continue with this method.
- Navigate to Accounts & Lists by hovering your mouse cursor over them. On the right side of the page, you’ll find this. You will see a menu appear.
- Select Gift Card Balance from the menu. You can find it under “Your Account” on the right side of the menu.
- You can redeem a gift card by clicking Redeem a Gift Card. On the page, you can find it near the top as a white button
- You will need your claim code to locate your claim. Depending on whether it is a physical card or an email or a paper receipt, the claim code is either 14 or 15 digits long. A physical gift card’s claim code may need to be peeled or scratched to be viewed.
- Click Apply to your balance after entering the claim code. You can find it at the top of the page, with the yellow button. Your existing gift card balance will be updated with the balance on the gift card.
- The last (and all) gift cards you applied can be viewed by clicking View balance history.
- Redeeming your gift card will not expire its balance. You do not have to spend the balance immediately after redeeming the gift card.
- How Long Does It Take To Get Paid By Amazon FBA?
- How to Buy UPC Codes for Amazon?
- What Is A Good Profit Margin For An Amazon FBA Business?
- How to Create Content for Amazon FBA?
Conclusion: How to Check Amazon Gift Card Balance Without Redeeming?
Checking your Amazon gift card balance doesn’t need to be difficult or time-consuming!
With just a few clicks (or taps) of a button, you can easily see how much money is still available on any active gift cards associated with either an existing or newly created account—or even just using your phone number!
No matter which method works best for you, rest assured that checking up on those balances is always quick and straightforward!