Jailbreak iOS 8.1.3
- Recommended post: How To Put iPhone In DFU Mode & Restore
Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2
- iPhone (6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s)
- iPad (2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, mini 1, mini 2, mini 3)
- iPod touch 5
The first thing you need to do is download TaiG. You can download it from the following list:
- TaiG iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak – Windows / PC
- TaiG iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak – Windows / PC
- PANGU iOS 8 Jailbreak Download – WINDOWS / PC / Mac / OS X
- PANGU 7.1.1 Jailbreak Download – OSX MAC / Windows PC
Now restore your device to iOS 8.1.1, and back it up to prevent any data loss and disable Find My iPhone and your passcode.
Then follow these directions:
- Connect your iDevice to your computer with the USB cable.
- Right click the TaiG application and run as administrator.
- When the application opens and finds your device, locate the second option below the one that says “Cydia”
- (Optional)Uncheck the second option so that TaiG only installs Cydia.
- Click the big green button.
Done! That’s all.
Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1