Indeed is a major online resource for finding employment. You can constantly find hundreds of job postings, even if there are over 250 million new visitors every month.
Nonetheless, this does not imply an absence of difficulty in finding gainful employment, since competition for available positions is fierce. A “not chosen” or “rejected” email is the most common response to a job application.
A “not chosen” response indicates that your application is no longer being evaluated or considered for the position you sought.
There is a good probability that you will get an explanation for your rejection from the company if they decide to send you a customized letter. If you get an automated email, though, you probably won’t find out why.
However, if you really feel you are still the best candidate, you shouldn’t let this prevent you from updating your CV and applying again.
When candidates upload their resumes, why does Indeed immediately show “not selected”?
Applicants may get notifications from Indeed stating that they were not chosen for a position after submitting an application.
P.C: INDEED FACEBOOK PAGE
Potential causes include the following:
- One of you has made it clear that your pay criteria are not flexible, despite the fact that they differ from the employers’.
- The application period for this position has ended, or recruiters are no longer taking resumes.
- The position no longer requires your skills or education, or the criteria for the position have changed.
- We regret to inform you that you do not meet the requirements to work in the nation. You have not yet given the required documentation, but you may be qualified.
- may have made a mistake while filling out the application. It’s possible you made a typo in your entry or forgot to include some crucial details.
- You need to move closer to your workplace (not all companies will pay for relocation costs or wait for you)
What’s the deal with Indeed’s automated rejections?
Automatic rejection from Indeed is possible in certain cases. After posting a job opening, recruiters will be notified with a list of all applicants.
After that, they’ll decide how long they want to give themselves to go through all applications. The countdown may be set from 7 days, 10 days, etc.
By then, they will have made a decision on each applicant they’ve seen, marking it as rejected, maybe, employed, or in contact.
P.C: INDEED FACEBOOK PAGE
After the allotted time has elapsed, if the recruiter hasn’t looked at your profile or shown interest, you will be denied automatically.
However, before sending out the automated rejection email, Indeed will notify the company of the option to extend the time limit for reviewing resumes.
- What Does MIP 67 Error Mean on Android? and How to Fix It?
- What Does Double Check Mean On Tinder?
- What Does USPS Available For Pickup Mean? Complete Guide
Conclusion: What does not selected mean on Indeed?
Finding legitimate job postings might be challenging if you don’t know what you’re doing. Indeed simplifies the process by collecting hundreds of comparable postings in intuitive categories.
If you are chosen for the position, you will be notified within two weeks. This makes changing to other listings easy.
Please share your thoughts with us in the comments area if you have any remaining questions, ideas, or recommendations.