Most projectors have their own speakers built in, but many of them aren’t very good and don’t stay in place well.
So, you should buy Bluetooth audio projectors if you want sound that isn’t weak compared to AV receivers and other complicated sound systems.
So, what’s the best projector that can play audio over Bluetooth? Find out by reading on. They are especially useful for low-frequency sounds that need a subwoofer or high-fidelity Bluetooth speakers with bass.
- Top 8 Projectors with Bluetooth Audio 2023
- 1. FANGOR 230″ Portable Movie Projector with Tripod F-802
- 2. ViewSonic M1+ Portable Smart Wi-Fi Projector
- 3. FANGOR WiFi Projector Native Projector
- 4. Artlii Mini WiFi Bluetooth Projector
- 5. VILINICE WiFi Projector with Wireless Mirroring
- 6. BIGASUO [2021 Upgrade] Full HD Bluetooth Projector
- 7. WiMiUS S6 Native 1080P WiFi Bluetooth Projector
- 8. YABER V6 WiFi Bluetooth Projector
- Points to consider Top Projectors with Bluetooth Audio
- Conclusion: Projectors with Bluetooth Audio 2023
Top 8 Projectors with Bluetooth Audio 2023
Here are some of the best lists:
The FANGOR 230′′ Portable Movie Projector with Tripod is said to have a screen size of up to 230 inches (diagonal), which is pretty big and great for watching movies outside or in a big conference room.
It works with devices that run on Android and iOS, laptops, USB, VGA, HDMI, and TV sticks (Roku and Amazon Fire TV Stick).
The portable projector has ports for HDMI, VGA, AV, and SD cards, as well as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless connections (audio and screen mirroring).
This lets you use it with smartphones, media players, USB flash drives, micro SD cards, DVD or BD players, PCs, and so on.
Aside from tablets and Chromebooks, it also supports Amazon Fire TV Sticks, Roku Sticks, TV boxes, cable and satellite boxes, and laptops and desktop computers.
It can play videos, but it can also show pictures and play music. As for Bluetooth, it connects to Bluetooth speakers to improve the sound of its stereo surround speaker.
- The price is about $190.
- 1080p HD LCD projector.
- The chassis or shell is silver.
- Wireless device that works with Wi-Fi.
- A mini projector that is very portable.
- It works with a lot of different devices.
- Its 1080p native resolution makes for images with a lot of detail.
- For good measure, it comes with its own Tripod Mount.
- It also lets you play audio and video over Bluetooth.
- There are 6 layers of high-refraction glass on the lens to improve the way you see videos.
The ViewSonic M1+ comes with two Harman Kardon Bluetooth speakers. These speakers give you even better surround sound than the “tinny” and weak sound you get from traditional built-in speakers.
This is also Amazon’s pick for ViewSonic video projectors. In other words, it has the most features of any projector on the market. It’s probably to make up for the fact that it only has a 480p native resolution (even though you can upscale videos to 1080p).
The ViewSonic M1Plus also has USB Type C ports for connecting a smartphone, a Wi-Fi connection for online streaming, USB Type-A ports for connecting a flash drive, and HDMI ports for connecting an HDMI device.
It’s a smart device that’s easy to connect to other smart devices. It is also a mini projector that is very small and easy to carry. It is 5.7 inches by 1.6 inches by 5.0 inches.
- 300 LED lumens.
- The price is around $300.
- 45 watts’ worth.
- Big screen projection.
- A portable projector that is smart.
- 1.65 pounds is lightweight.
- Standard Definition 480p (SD).
- It has 16 gigabytes of storage built in.
- The battery inside can last up to 6 hours.
- It has a tripod mount built in.
- DLP stands for Digital Light Processing.
- Two Bluetooth speakers from Harman Kardon.
- It can connect to Bluetooth speakers.
The FANGOR Bluetooth Projector has a screen with a contrast ratio of 8000:1 and a brightness of 7,500 lumens. It can screencast, Chromecast, mirror, or copy the screen of iOS or Android devices like the iPad and iPhone.
FANGOR has stereo surround speakers built in. In fact, there are two of them.
These two 5-watt speakers bring back every sound effect from your game, every note of music from your musical movie, and every line of dialogue from your TV show. Bluetooth also adds to the experience.
You can connect to other Bluetooth speakers or whole sound systems with soundbars and subwoofers at any time using Bluetooth. For this device to be able to do screen duplication with Android phones, it needs Miracast.
FANGOR also works with iOS AirPlay, so you can mirror HD displays without worrying about copy protection.
- 210 watts.
- Dual 5W speakers.
- 8,000:1 contrast ratio.
- It costs around $200.
- 7,500-lumen brightness.
- The screen size is 250 inches.
- The ratio is either 16:9 or 4:3.
- 1080p FHD native resolution.
- The hardware interface for Bluetooth 5.0.
- It has a remote control built in.
- It has VGA, USB, HDMI, AV, and 3.5mm audio connections.
- It has a specific screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
In addition to working with smartphones, this Projector also has a native resolution of 1080p Full HD, features a 300-inch display, 6,000 lux brightness, and comes with a zoom option.
Bluetooth audio and video features, as well as options for compatibility
A Bluetooth connection lets a soundbar, speaker, or headphones connect to each other. Bluetooth can also be used to mirror interfaces on Android and iOS devices.
For good measure, the LED bulb in the 2021 version of this ARTlii projector was made 60% brighter.
It can even connect to the TV Stick, the X-Box series, the PlayStation series, PCs, laptops, USB sticks, SD cards, and more. Also, if you can fit a 300-inch screen in your living room or backyard, the giant screen should make you feel like you’re at the movies.
- 50 watts.
- 6,000 lux brightness.
- 5,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Features such as keystone and zoom.
- The 300-inch screen is huge for watching movies.
- 70,000 hours is how long an LED will last.
- 37 inches to 300 inches for the size of the projection.
- ±15° Manual Adjustment of the vertical keystone.
- 87 feet to 31.38 feet is the range for the throw.
- At 7.8 feet, 78 inches is the best throw distance to screen size.
- Infrared for the remote, and HDMI to connect a media player.
The VILINICE WiFi Projector has high-fidelity stereo speakers. The sound system consists of two 3W stereo speakers and an SRS speaker.
A Bluetooth speaker can also be connected to a soundbar or more speakers. You can view YouTube and other sites on your projector using VILINICE, which lets you screencast your smartphone screen.
This gives you a large format viewing experience that works well with the PC-like performance of a modern smartphone in the 2020s.
The Wi-Fi services at VILINCE allow you to do things like the stream. Android and iOS can only do so much when it comes to wireless support.
A laptop connection, Roku, Amazon Fire TV Stick, or Chromecast are the best ways to watch Amazon Prime Video and Netflix.
- Wi-Fi connection.
- Hi-Fi stereo speakers.
- 5,000:1 contrast ratio.
- The brightness of 5,000 lux.
- Cooling system with better airflow.
- LCD projector that can go up to 1080p.
- 1280 x 720, or 720p HD, is the resolution of the screen.
- Screen mirroring for video and sound over Bluetooth.
- Most of the interfaces for the hardware are HDMI, USB, and VGA.
- To watch Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, or Hulu, you need to connect to a laptop.
- PC, PS4, DVD player, TV, monitor, and computer-compatible multimedia projector.
The BIGASUO [2021 Upgrade] Full HD Bluetooth Projector is so far the highest-rated The BIGASUO [2021 Upgrade] Full HD Bluetooth Projector has the best ratings so far on this list of Bluetooth-enabled projectors for a number of reasons.
It has a native resolution of 720p and can support 1080p FHD. It also has Bluetooth audio support and, most importantly, a DVD player built right in.
It can also connect to Android and iOS devices and read Micro SD cards and USB flash drives. Not a good idea for a slideshow presentation at the office.
BIGASUO is like a laptop from the late 2010s. It has its own DVD player that you can use to watch your DVDs.
The portable DVD projector also has a resolution of 720p and a contrast ratio of 4,000:1. This means that it can handle HD streaming, giving you high-definition images with the brightest colors.
The LED and LCD projectors were updated in 2021, so you could play the disc without a separate DVD player.
Also, it has HDMI, VGA, USB, and Bluetooth connections, so you can use BD players, the Roku Stick, the Amazon Fire TV Stick, Chromebooks, tablets, and so on.
- Built-in stereo.
- About $150 will buy it.
- DVD player built in.
- 4,000:1 contrast ratio.
- It has a remote control.
- It comes with a mount for a tripod.
- It can also be put on the ceiling.
- It can play music through Bluetooth.
- 1280 x 720-pixel native resolution.
- HD resolution of 720p and FHD resolution of 1080p.
- It has an interface for hardware that works with VGA, DVD-R, USB, CD-R, HDMI, and Bluetooth.
Even though Bigasuo has a built-in DVD player, the WiMiUS S6 Bluetooth Projector has a higher rating. But its rating came from more than 70 users, while Bigasuo’s rating came from more than 3,500 users.
Ultra HD is supported, and the native resolution is 1080p Full HD.
The WiMiUS has a native 1080p FHD resolution that can be boosted to 4K UHD. It also has Bluetooth for sound and Wi-Fi so that iPhone, iPad, and Android phones can share or mirror their screens wirelessly.
At 8,000 lumens, it’s also pretty bright. When paired with its native FHD resolution, you’ll get colors that pop and clarity that’s hard to beat. It can also print images up to 300 inches wide. Its best viewing distance is 9 to 13 feet, and the screen size is 120 inches.
- 10 watts.
- LED lamp.
- Priced at around $350.
- 10,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Maximum zoom at 50%.
- 100,000 hours lamp life.
- There are 8,000 lumens of light.
- Keystone feature for correcting.
- The projector is 4K UHD ready.
- 1080p Full HD native resolution.
- It can be used both inside and outside.
- It gets its sound from Bluetooth 5.0.
- It also lets you mirror your screen wirelessly or copy your screen over Wi-Fi.
- It has a VGA port, an AV port, a VGA port, a 3.5mm audio jack, and two HDMI ports.
One of the best Bluetooth audio projectors on the market is the YABER V6 WiFi Bluetooth Projector. Even though it does not come with a DVD player, it is capable of playing 4K video (although it has a native resolution of 1080p).
It can also be used as a projector for business and at home. You can do PowerPoint presentations and watch movies and TV shows on this device.
Yaber lets you adjust your image with four points of keystone correction and a zoom function that goes from 50% to 100% if you have to deal with a less-than-ideal mounting setup.
But that’s not why so many people on Amazon gave it such high ratings.
Most reviewers love how well the device can screencast over Wi-Fi and how it can play audio over Bluetooth for both Android and iOS (i.e., Chromecast and Miracast).
The image quality is also very nice, and you can see upscaled 4K on a native 1080p resolution.
- 50 watts.
- Bluetooth 5.0. A contrast ratio of 10,000:1.
- It gives off 8,500 lumens of light.
- Correction for a 4-point keystone.
- The zoom range is from 50% to 100%.
- It has a remote control built in.
- The list price is $530, so it costs about $290.
- There is also a gold projector, but this one is white.
- 1080p as the native resolution and support for 4K UHD.
- The 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratio (with auto-detect).
- The size of the projection ranges from 45 inches to 300 inches (120 inches optimum)
- 10 Best PS1 Emulators for Windows 10
- 6 Best Home Design Software For Mac Users
- 7 Best Gaming Laptops Under $50o
Conclusion: Projectors with Bluetooth Audio 2023
So, are you looking for a projector that can do it all? One with great image quality and Bluetooth audio so you can enjoy your content without disturbing others?
If so, then any of the projectors on this list would be a great choice.
Just make sure to consider your needs and preferences before making a purchase to ensure you get the most out of your new device. Thanks for reading!