iPhone battery does not last as long now, do you find yourself always having to charge your phone before going about daily tasks? You are not alone in this issue.
In fact I often come across users complaining that their iPhone 6 or 7’s batteries seem quicker than they used too and require charging at the earliest convenience after using them throughout an entire workday without any issues whatsoever.
The thing is – there can be many reasons behind these rapid degenerations which will vary based on individuals use case but one potential cause may just have something to do with enthusiasm.
- Why Is My iPhone Battery Draining So Fast?
- 1. You Have Too Many Apps Running In The Background
- 2. Your iPhone Is Set To A High Brightness Setting
- 3. You Have Location Services Turned On For Too Many Apps
- 4. You Have Push Notifications Turned On For Too Many Apps
- 5. Your iPhone Is Running An Old Version Of iOS
- 6. Your iPhone Battery Is Simply Old And Needs To Be Replaced
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast All Of A Sudden – 10 Proven Fixes
- How Do I Know If My iPhone Battery Is Bad?
- Conclusion – iPhone Battery Draining Fast All Of A Sudden 2022
Why Is My iPhone Battery Draining So Fast?
There could be a number of reasons why your iPhone battery is draining so quickly.
Here are some potential causes:
1. You Have Too Many Apps Running In The Background
When you have a lot of apps running in the background, it can use up a lot of your battery power. To fix this, simply close any unnecessary apps that are running in the background.
2. Your iPhone Is Set To A High Brightness Setting
Having your iPhone’s brightness turned up too high can also cause your battery to drain faster. To fix this, go into your Settings and adjust the brightness to a lower level.
3. You Have Location Services Turned On For Too Many Apps
If you have Location Services turned on for too many apps, it can also lead to battery drainage. To fix this, go into your Settings and turn off Location Services for any apps that don’t need it.
4. You Have Push Notifications Turned On For Too Many Apps
Just like with Location Services, having push notifications turned on for too many apps can also lead to battery drainage.
To fix this, go into your Settings and turn off push notifications for any apps that don’t need them.
5. Your iPhone Is Running An Old Version Of iOS
If your iPhone is running an old version of iOS, it can also lead to battery drainage. To fix this, simply update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS.
6. Your iPhone Battery Is Simply Old And Needs To Be Replaced
If none of the above tips help, it’s possible that your iPhone battery is simply old and needs to be replaced.
You can take your iPhone to an Apple Store or an authorized service provider to have the battery replaced.
How Do I Know If My iPhone Battery Is Bad?
If your iPhone is not holding a charge like it used to, or if it dies more quickly than it used to, your battery may be bad. There are a few ways to test this.
One way is to go to Settings > Battery. If you see “Performance Management” on this screen, it means that your battery is not working as well as it used to and your phone is trying to compensate.
Another way to test this is to use a tool like CoconutBattery. This will give you a readout of your current battery capacity versus the original capacity.
If your current capacity is significantly lower than the original, it’s time for a new battery.
- iPhone Keeps Disconnecting From WiFi : Complete Guide
- How To Recover Deleted Snapchat Messages From [iPhone & Android]
- IOTransfer 3 Review: The Ultimate Manager For Your iPhone/iPad Devices
- How To Boost Your Macbook & Battery Life?
Conclusion – iPhone Battery Draining Fast All Of A Sudden 2022
iPhone batteries have been known to drain faster than normal all of a sudden. There are a few things that could be causing this and we’ve outlined some solutions for you. If your iPhone battery is draining quickly and you don’t know why, try these tips and hopefully your phone will start lasting longer between charges.