The GamePigeon app is one of the most recent additions to iMessage on iOS 10. You may play games like 8 ball pool with your friends and family.
The first player seeks to “pocket” balls numbered 1–7, while the second player aims for balls numbered 9–15. One must be the first to pocket all of their team’s balls and the 8 ball to win.
The rules are the same as an 8-ball pool, however, the game is played on a mobile device. The best ways to play and win will be discussed in this post.
What are the tips for Beating 8-Ball Pool?
To play 8-ball pool and other games like Sea Battle through iMessage, you will need to download and install GamePigeon on your iMessage app.
Read on for further instructions on how to do this:
- To access the ‘A’ button in iMessage, open a conversation.
- Select “Store” from the menu of available choices.
- To get the app, choose GamePigeon.
- The game’s interface for the controller will then appear.
- Go back to iMessage again
- A collection of games, including an 8-ball pool, will be made available.
- How To Share Your Photos With Friends On Google Photos?
- How To Fix USB Flash Drive Write Protected In Windows 10?
- How To Play Pacman On Google? Step-By-Step Guide
- How To Set Up ESPN On Roku: Step By Step
Conclusion: How To Win 8 Ball Pool On iMessage?
In conclusion, there aren’t a tonne of hacks for 8 ball pool, but the things we’ve described here may help you improve your methods and increase your odds of victory.
The best thing you can do is put in a lot of practice time and make sure you fully grasp the laws of the game before you attempt to pot the 8 ball illegally, otherwise you’ll end up with a loss.
Avoid potting the cue ball at all costs; it goes without saying, but in case it doesn’t: doing so will result in a foul.
The greatest piece of advice is to get as much practice as possible since your comfort level with different sorts of shots will improve as you play more.