With Peloton, you can get access to a variety of live and on-demand fitness classes that will help transform your workout routine.
Whether at home or out running errands – the app works best in class with 30+ world-renowned instructors teaching everything from yoga & to meditation all while helping tone one’s body!
If you’re an Apple TV fan, then this article is for you.
I’ll be talking about how to watch Peloton on the device in question – everything from installing apps and setting up accounts with different providers all in order to get ready before starting powering through Shows or creating custom workouts using our immense library at home.
How to use Peloton App on Apple TV?
The Peloton App is a great way to access your Peloton workouts from the comfort of your own home.
You can either use your iPhone or iPad to access the workouts, or you can use the Peloton App on your Apple TV.
Here’s how to do it:
1. First, make sure that you have the latest version of the Peloton App installed on your Apple TV. You can do this by going to the App Store and checking for updates.
2. Once you have the latest version of the app, open it and sign in with your Peloton account.
3. Once you’re signed in, you’ll see a list of workouts that you can do. Choose the workout that you want to do and press the “Start” button.
4. The workout will start playing on your Apple TV. You can follow along with the instructor by looking at the screen, or you can use the mirroring feature to see the workout on your iPhone or iPad.
5. When you’re finished with the workout, press the “Stop” button and then exit the app.
That’s all there is to it! Now you can use the Peloton App on your Apple TV to get a great workout in the comfort of your own home.
- How To Fix Netflix Not Working On Apple TV?
- How To Install Kodi On Apple TV?
- How To Change Apple ID On Apple Watch?
Conclusion: How to Use Peloton App on Apple TV?
The Peloton App is an excellent way to get a workout in at home, with the added bonus of being able to watch your favorite instructors on your TV.
If you’re considering purchasing a Peloton bike, be sure to also download the Peloton App so that you can take advantage of all it has to offer.
The app is free to download and use, and there are many different workouts available for all levels of fitness.