If you are like most PlayStation gamers, then you have undoubtedly experienced the dreaded PS3 error 80710016.
This problem is particularly frustrating because it can prevent you from playing your games and using other features of your console.
However, there are a few methods that you can use to try to fix this issue. In this article, we will discuss some of the possible solutions for error 80710016 on PS3.
Keep in mind that not all of these solutions may work for everyone, so be sure to try them out and see which one works best for you.
What is a PlayStation 80710016 Error?
A PlayStation 3 80710016 error is an error code that can occur when trying to use the PlayStation Network.
This code can be caused by a number of different issues, such as a problem with your internet connection or with the PlayStation Network itself.
If you’re experiencing this error code, there are a few things you can try to fix it.
How to fix error 80710016 on PS3?
If you’re seeing the 80710016 error code on your PlayStation 3, it means there’s a problem with your network connection.
There are several things you can do to try and fix it, including resetting your router, modem, and PlayStation 3, or changing your DNS settings.
If you’re still having trouble, you may need to perform a factory reset on your PlayStation 3. This should be your last resort, as it will delete all of your saved data and settings.
Before you do this, make sure you back up your data to an external hard drive or USB drive.
To reset your router, modem, and PlayStation 3:
1. Unplug your router, modem, and PlayStation 3 from the power outlet.
2. Wait 30 seconds, then plug your router back in and wait for it to connect to the internet.
3. Plug your modem back in and wait for it to connect to the internet.
4. Turn on your PlayStation 3 and try connecting to the internet again.
If you’re still having trouble, you can try changing your DNS settings. To do this:
1. Go to Settings > Network Settings > Internet Connection Settings.
2. Select Custom.
3. Select Automatic and enter the following numbers for Primary DNS and Secondary DNS: 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
4. Save your changes and try connecting to the internet again.
If you’re still having trouble, you may need to perform a factory reset on your PlayStation 3. This will delete all of your saved data and settings, so make sure you back up your data to an external hard drive or USB drive before you do this. To factory reset your PlayStation 3:
1. Go to Settings > System Settings > Restore Default Settings.
2. Select Yes, and then select Yes again when prompted.
3. Your PlayStation 3 will restart and all of your data and settings will be erased.
Hopefully one of these methods will fix the 80710016 error code on your PlayStation 3. If you’re still having trouble, you may need to contact your Internet service provider or Sony for further assistance.
- How to Fix Ps4 Won’t Turn On (No Beep/No Light) Error?
- How to Fix the PS4 White Light of Death?
- How To Fix A Hacked Android Phone?
Conclusion: How to Fix Error 80710016 on PS3?
If you are experiencing error 80710016 on your PlayStation 3, we have some tips to help you fix the problem. First, make sure that your console is properly plugged into an outlet and your TV.
Next, try restarting your PS3 by holding down the power button for at least seven seconds. If this doesn’t work, delete the system update file from your USB drive and reinstall it.
Finally, if all of these steps fail, contact Sony customer support for additional assistance.