In this post, you’ll get to know about How to Connect Airpods to a Lenovo Laptop?
A Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 can be used to connect AirPods to the device. A few simple steps are all that is required to connect your Lenovo laptop to AirPods.
- Open the laptop’s Settings menu.
- Select Devices from the drop-down menu.
- Select Bluetooth as well as other gadgets.
- Add Bluetooth or another device may be found by clicking the enormous Plus sign to the right of it.
- Your AirPods’ cases may now be unzipped.
- When you see the white LED flashing, press the little circular button at the back of the device.
- Remove the earphones at this time.
- On the list, you’ll see your device’s name. Choose it.
- Your AirPods have been successfully linked to your computer. Remove the earbuds and insert them into your ear canal for use. Have fun with your audio or video.
How to Connect Airpods to a Lenovo Laptop? : Common Issues & Fixes
Here are various issues with using AirPods with a laptop. So without further ado, let’s take a deeper look at the situation.
1. Airpods don’t Make Sound:
After joining, the buds may fail. They don’t play the music on your laptop. That’s OK. After all, this is a machine that may malfunction. But don’t worry, we’ll simply troubleshoot them.
- Make sure the volume is up to snuff:
Is it loud enough? Do you think it’s loud enough to be audible? To see whether it’s there, move your mouse to the right-hand side of your monitor. You’d see a speaker symbol there. When you click on it, a volume bar will appear.
- Decide on the Default Audio Output
While some computers are able to connect to the AirPods, they don’t use them as their primary audio output. Could be doing the same for yours.
Select your AirPods as an output option by navigating to Sound & Audio > Output > AirPods and selecting them from the drop-down menu in the Sound & Audio > Output section.
2. Airpod’s Laptop Connecting Problem
As a result, you could consider doing the following:
- Make sure Bluetooth is working
Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your laptop. In order to do so, press WIN + I. You may add Bluetooth and other devices by clicking on Devices > Bluetooth and other devices > Add Bluetooth and other devices.
Your laptop will instantly begin looking for nearby Bluetooth devices if it is equipped with this feature. Your laptop may be missing Bluetooth if this is the case.
- Turn on Bluetooth
By pressing a dedicated key or by clicking an icon in your notification bar, you may activate Bluetooth if you have it on your computer. In the notification tray, you’ll see a Bluetooth choice. To turn it on, use the left mouse button.
- The Airpods Connection Must Be Checked
Check to check whether your AirPods work nicely with other devices. This is to make sure everything is running well.
- Try Connecting to a Different Device’s Bluetooth
Make that your laptop’s Bluetooth is working properly by connecting it to another device.
- Bluetooth Drivers Should Be Updated
Update your PC’s Bluetooth driver if both are working properly. To find it, type “Device Manager” into the Windows search box.
Select Bluetooth from the list of devices and then choose Update driver > Find drivers automatically. Try re-connecting the AirPods when the software has been updated.
- Disconnect all other devices from your AirPods
Keep your AirPods disconnected from any other devices, including your phone. They may be able to access your phone without your knowledge. Disconnect any Bluetooth-enabled devices in your home that you have recently associated with the AirPods.
- Make sure the battery in your Airpods is working properly.
It’s possible that your AirPods’ battery is low. Make sure you keep the pairing button down for a few seconds after pressing it on your smartphone.
Charge them till they are fully charged if the white LED light on them blinks. Before connecting your AirPods to any of your devices, make sure they are fully charged.
- Make Sure You’re at the Right Place
Is your laptop too far away? Bluetooth’s typical range is roughly 10 meters. As a result, it’s best to keep within this range in order to communicate effectively.
Anywhere beyond this range, your AirPods will be erratic and make no sound. They may not even be able to communicate with each other.
- 7 Best Laptops For Computer Science Students: Coding Environment
- 5 Best Laptops Under $700: [Value for Money Models ONLY]
- 7 Best 17-inch Laptops Under $500 | Ultimate Guide
- 5 Best Laptops For Sims 4 | All Expansion Packs
- 5 Best Laptops For Streaming: [Expert Choices]
Conclusion: How to Connect Airpods to a Lenovo Laptop?
Make use of the simple instructions I provided above to pair your Apple AirPods with your Lenovo laptop. You should be able to play your favorite tunes in a few minutes.
Do not forget to follow the troubleshooting procedures in this post if you experience any difficulties. Thank you!