In this post we are going to talk about how to cancel doordash pass , so let’s dive into the post.
DoorDash is a popular food delivery service that is available in the US, Canada, and Australia.
One of the best ways to get your favorite food is through this service.
There is also a premium subscription named DashPass ($9.99/month).
By subscribing, you will be able to take advantage of features such as $0 delivery charges on orders above $15, unlimited access to national & local restaurants, and many more.
DashPass will be automatically renewed without your permission, similar to other subscription services.
You must manually cancel DoorDash DashPass once you decide not to use it.
The subscription will not be cancelled by uninstalling the app.
- How to Cancel DoorDash DashPass Subscription
- How to Cancel DoorDash Order :
- FAQ on How to Cancel DoorDash Pass
- 🧿How easy is it to cancel DashPass?
- 🧿How do I cancel my 2021 DashPass?
- 🌸Can I get my money back from DashPass?
- 🥇How long is DashPass free trial?
- ✨What if I’ve already paid for the month?
- Wrapping Up : How to Cancel DoorDash Pass 2023?
How to Cancel DoorDash DashPass Subscription
DashPass subscriptions can be canceled in two ways. You can cancel your order in the DoorDash app or using the web version if you have installed the app.
Using Mobile App
- Make sure you’re logged into the DoorDash app.
- Click on the Account icon at the top left of the app.
- Scroll down and select Manage DashPass.
- On the next screen, click End Subscription.
- To confirm your cancellation, choose End Subscription.
Using DoorDash Website
- Visit doordash.com in your browser.
- Enter your login details in the Sign in option. Skip this step if you are already logged in.
- Click the hamburger icon in the top left corner once you’re logged in.
- Manage DashPass
- On the next screen, select End Subscription and confirm your decision.
- The confirmation message will be sent via email and within the app once the cancellation has been confirmed by DoorDash.
Subscriptions must be canceled one day before the renewal date to avoid automatic charges. Once the billing period is over, you can continue to use its benefits.
FAQ on How to Cancel DoorDash Pass
🧿How easy is it to cancel DashPass?
Following the steps is quite straight forward and includes: Using the app to log into your DoorDash account. Navigating to the Account section and clicking Manage DashPass. Clicking End Subscription will terminate your account.
🧿How do I cancel my 2021 DashPass?
Using the DoorDash website to cancel DashPass. Access your DoorDash account. Click the Menu button. Locate your DashPass subscription. Click End Subscription.
🌸Can I get my money back from DashPass?
You can request a full refund if you cancel within 48 hours of paying for your DashPass membership fee if you had a free trial or promotional subscription. Unless DoorDash cancels your subscription, you cannot get a refund for your DashPass.
🥇How long is DashPass free trial?
After the 30-Day Free Trial, you'll be charged $9.99/month plus any tax on a recurring basis in order to receive zero delivery fees and lower service fees (fees subject to change).
✨What if I’ve already paid for the month?
DoorDash's service can be unsubscribed at any time, as mentioned above. Even if you've already paid for next month. Despite this, you will continue to receive the service until the next scheduled renewal date, at which point it will cease.
Quick Links :
- How To Recover Deleted Snapchat Messages
- How To Remove Programs In Windows 7
- How To Make My Laptop Faster
Wrapping Up : How to Cancel DoorDash Pass 2023?
If you order from an eligible restaurant more than $9.99, DashPass offers you a world of benefits. Otherwise, you should learn how to cancel DashPass since it isn’t worth the hassle.
Furthermore, you can unsubscribe either from the app (available on iOS and Android devices) or the website (available on desktop computers).
You could also contact customer service by phone or by email. If you find the service unhelpful, you can unsubscribe today using any of these methods.