In this post, we’ll share information about How To Cancel Avast Subscription?
Avast Antivirus does lead the pack when it comes to protecting your computer against viruses and other types of malware. Even if you love Avast, there may come a time when you wish to switch to another antivirus program.
Before you may cancel your Avast membership and stop it from renewing automatically? You may use the instructions below to help you with the process.
The quantity of money taken out of their bank account may cause them to feel apprehensive. Switch to Customer Support immediately if you find yourself in a similar predicament.
They’ll explain how you may cancel your service here. Try it out on your own as well. We’ll go through how to cancel your order and get a refund in a subsequent post.
Go through everything step-by-step and follow the instructions for the letter.
How To Cancel Avast Subscription? Step By Step
If you want to cancel your Avast membership and remove the program from your computer, there are a few great ways to do it.
Your account’s automatic renewal should be disabled.
By logging into your Avast Account, you may stop Avast from automatically renewing. Simple and uncomplicated steps are all that is required.
- Log in to your Avast Account on the company’s website.
- In the Licenses section, choose the license you are currently subscribing to by clicking on it.
- Check to see whether you’re logged in to the email account that was used to register your license.
- Find and choose the option to cancel auto-renewal.
- You’d have to reaffirm your decision
- Take a look at this confirmation dialogue box and choose the option to disable the auto-renewal subscription.
That’s all there is to it. A confirmation email should be in your inbox within a few minutes.
Disable Digital River’s auto-renewal feature.
If you purchased your Avast membership via Digital River,you may use this technique with that version of Avast.
There are a few steps to follow – here are the details
- Use this link to access the Digital River website:
- To access your account, enter your order number and password.
- Click on Find Order to confirm your selection.
- Take a look at your subscriptions by clicking on the Manage Subscriptions link
- Find the Automatic Renewals option.
- Switch it off by turning it off.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription, a notice should appear informing you of the option.
- Selecting the Disable Automatic Renewal checkbox confirms your change of heart.
You will get a confirmation message that your automatic renewal has been canceled.
How to Request a Refund for Avast?
It is the responsibility of Avast customer service billing to keep track of the license payments. avast, customer service refunds may be requested through customer care during the first 30 days of renewal or 60 days of purchase for new users.
Call Avast Customer Support to cancel your membership.
You may also cancel Avast’s auto-renewal by phoning the company’s customer service line. It’s also possible to write them an email and terminate your Avast membership. You may get in touch with customer service by email.
Sending a cancellation email from a different email address than the one you used to sign up for Avast and access your account on the company’s website will not be accepted.
You’ll have to wait for a response from customer service before you can proceed. Avast’s subscription may be terminated using any of these methods.
Avast PC membership cancellation might be a little tricky if you don’t know how to do it. This list of possibilities is sure to provide you with the highest possible resolutions.