If you want to add dyno bot to discord but did not know how to do it then here’s a complete guide on how to add dyno bot to discord.[bctt tweet=”How to Add Dyno Bot to Discord – Full Guide” username=””]
What is Dyno Bot?
When it Comes to managing data on discord serves and moderating different channels, Dyno Bot stands out as a Popular Moderation bot that provides you with many moderating tools and commands that can handle your server easily. Wether You want to display your automated messages for new members, you can also play music right from within the server, you can also mute rowdy members, and many other things, you can easily get it down with dyno bot.
You can configure, enable or disable any and all settings for your server and collect important data at the same time. Similarly, when dealing with spam content, or placing timed bans, or muting members can easily carry out with dyno.
Also Read: How to split Screen on ChromeBook?
How to Add Dyno bot to Discord?
Now here’s a guide on how to add dyno bot to discord, if you do not know how to add dyno bot in groups then follow these steps:
- Go to Dyno bot’s website and click on the Add to server button.
- If you are new then Register your discord server if you have not already or you can simply sign in
- Once Logged in, you will see a list of servers, select the one where you want to display the dyno bot.
- On the next page, you will have to provide authorization to the dyno bot so the bot can control and manage your server.
- Select Add the bot to a server and click on authorize.
- Now you can go to the commands tab to apply dyno bot commands to your server.
- From here, you can go to the Command Prompt and can apply the commands from the list available you want in your server, and get started with the customization process for your Discord server.
Now all done, now your bot is all ready to control and manage your server.
How to Change Dyno Bot Avatar?
Now your bot is all set up and ready to use if you followed all the steps which are given above section. Now if you do not know let me tell you, you can also change Bot avatar according to your server. To know how to change dyno bot avatar follow the below steps:
- Click on your bot’s image by first clicking your bot from the browse page. Make sure you signed in first.
- You will see an admin console menu and button, click on this.
- Go to the admin console page where you can configure, customize and connect your bot.
- Click on the avatar link, you can now choose an avatar from the avatar library.
- You can also make your own avatar.
Now all done, these are some simple steps to change the dyno bot’s avatar.
Also Read: Max Payne 3 Mods
If you are looking for any bot for your discord server to manage and control it. Then you can dyno bot to your server, you can also change its avatar and I gave you a complete guide on how to add dyno bot to discord and also some other information.
Stay tuned for more Awesome Content!