Google is a company known for its innovative products and services. Google has developed apps in almost every category, starting with file manager apps to payment systems like Checkout by Admido or Remember the anticipation of purchases on your credit card but not yet available so you can still shop without worrying about payments while abroad!
In this list below we’ve compiled all the great tools that google offers including communication platforms and streaming media Player allowing people to make their work easy. This blog post will help you learn more about the google apps.
Google Apps List
1. Google Search – The most popular and used Google service is the search engine. People use it to find information on the internet, and it’s one of Google’s core products.
2. Gmail – Gmail is a free email service with over 1 billion users as of February 2016. It offers features such as storage, conversation view, and labels that help users organize their inboxes.
3. YouTube – YouTube is a video sharing website where users can upload, view, and share videos. It is the second largest website in the world after Google.
4. Google Maps – Google Maps is a web mapping service that provides detailed maps of many countries and cities around the world. It is one of the most used Google services.
5. Google Drive – Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service that allows users to store and access their files from anywhere. It also offers features such as collaboration and sharing.
6. Google Calendar – Google Calendar is a time management and scheduling calendar service that helps users stay organized and on track.
7. Google Translate – Google Translate is a language translation service that can translate text and websites from one language to another.
8. Google Images – Google Images is a search engine that allows users to search for images on the web.
9. Google News – Google News is an automated news aggregator that organizes and presents the latest news stories from around the world.
10. Google Finance – Google Finance is a financial information and news service that provides stock quotes, currency conversions, and other financial data.
11. Google Scholar – Google Scholar is a search engine that allows users to find academic papers and articles.
12. Google Books – Google Books is a service that allows users to search for books and view previews or full versions of them.
13. Google Patents – Google Patents is a patent search engine that allows users to find patents from around the world.
14. Google Trends – Google Trends is a service that shows how often particular terms are being searched for on the internet.
15. Google Insights for Search – Google Insights for Search is a service that provides data and analysis about popular search terms.
16. Blogger – Blogger is a blog-publishing service that allows users to create and manage their own blogs.
17. Google+ – Google+ is a social networking and identity service that allows users to connect with others and share information.
18. Picasa – Picasa is a photo-sharing and editing service that helps users organize and edit their photos.
19. Hangouts – Hangouts is a messaging and video chat service that allows users to communicate with others.
20. Android – Android is a mobile operating system that powers many of the smartphones and tablets in use today.
21. Chrome – Chrome is a web browser that allows users to surf the internet.
22. Google Play – Google Play is a digital distribution service that offers apps, games, music, movies, and TV shows.
23. AdWords – AdWords is an advertising service that allows businesses to advertise on Google.com and other websites.
24. AdSense – AdSense is an advertising service that allows website owners to show targeted ads on their site and earn money from clicks.
25. Analytics – Analytics is a service that provides website owners with data and insights about their visitors.
26. DoubleClick – DoubleClick is an advertising service that allows businesses to serve ads on websites and track their performance.
27. AdMob – AdMob is an advertising service that allows businesses to serve ads on mobile apps and track their performance.
28. App Engine – App Engine is a platform-as-a-service that allows developers to build and host web applications on Google’s infrastructure.
29. Cloud Storage – Cloud Storage is a file storage service that allows users to store and access their files from anywhere.
30. Cloud SQL – Cloud SQL is a database service that allows users to store and manage their data in the cloud.
31. BigQuery – BigQuery is a data warehousing and analytics service that allows users to run queries on large datasets.
32. Prediction API – Prediction API is a machine learning service that allows developers to build applications that make predictions about data.
33. Translate API – Translate API is a language translation service that can translate text and websites from one language to another.
34. Maps API – Maps API is a mapping service that allows developers to build applications that use Google Maps.
35. Street View API – Street View API is a service that allows developers to build applications that use Google Street View.
36. Places API – Places API is a service that allows developers to build applications that use Google Places.
37. YouTube Data API – YouTube Data API is a service that allows developers to access data about YouTube videos and channels.
38. Safe Browsing API – Safe Browsing API is a service that helps developers protect their users from malicious content on the web.
39. Distance Matrix API – Distance Matrix API is a service that allows developers to calculate distances between locations.
40. Geocoding API – Geocoding API is a service that allows developers to convert addresses into latitude and longitude coordinates.
41. Directions API – Directions API is a service that allows developers to get directions between locations.
42. Elevation API – Elevation API is a service that allows developers to get elevation data for locations.
43. Time Zone API – TimeZone API is a service that allows developers to get time zone data for locations.
44. Maps Embed API – Maps Embed API is a service that allows developers to embed Google Maps in their websites.
45. Static Maps API – Static Maps API is a service that allows developers to generate static map images.
- Adobe Reader On Chromebook
- Google Maps Marketing: Create A Map And Let People Know
- How To Use Google Search Console
Conclusion- 45 Google Apps List 2022
As you can see, there are many different Google Apps that can help your business run more efficiently. If you’re not currently using a few of these applications, we suggest giving them a try.
Not only will they save you time and money, but they’ll also make collaboration between coworkers easier than ever before. Hope this article helped you learn more about google apps.