In this post, you will know how to fix the error code: M7111-1931-404 Netflix error.
This article includes:
- Causes of M7111-1931-404 Netflix Error
- Netflix not working
- Step-by-step methods to fix this error
- And a lot more.
So, if you are also facing this error from Netflix, you will love this new guide.
Let’s dive right in.
What Causes M7111-1931-404 Netflix Error Code?
While watching Netflix shows, there is one error that you might come across and that is – the error code M7111-1931-404. This error can be seen on both mobile, TV, or computer. To understand it better, here are the main reasons which can cause this error:
- Netflix content blocked by AdBlock – If your device has the AdBlock feature, then this error code is common. So, it is better to disable AdBlock and never see this error again while watching your favorite show.
- VeeHD browser extension conflicts with streaming – This extension is known for causing this error code, thus it is advised to remove this extension to prevent the error from occurring.
- Technical Problems – There are chances that the Netflix server is down in your current location, which causes this error code to pop up on your screens. In this case, you are at the mercy of Netflix as they will have to rectify the problem.
- Sideloaded Extension Issues – Maybe after some updates that you have made there are chances that the sideloaded extension issues get debased. This is also a reason for the error code.
Is your Netflix Working?
Netflix errors also occur if your app is not working right. There are other errors which you may face while using Netflix are:
- Android Error: Connection Failed
- Netflix is not Available
- Unable to connect to Netflix
- Cannot reach Netflix.com
- Netflix is Unavailable
- Sorry, we are unable to reach the Netflix service. Please try again later or visit www.netflix.com
- Cannot connect to Netflix
In case you are facing any of the above errors or an error message with error code M7111-1931-404, then this implies there is a connectivity problem. With no connectivity, you will not be able to stream Netflix or access any service.
How to Fix Error Code: M7111-1931-404 On Netflix?
The first thing that you should do before trying to fix this error is restarting your device. In many cases, this issue gets resolved as it can be caused by some small software glitch. This error usually comes while accessing Netflix on a browser, but however, you may still face it on mobile devices.
If restarting doesn’t help, then have a look at the following troubleshooting steps for resolving the error code M7111-1931-404.
As told earlier, this error code can occur due to problems with your device or with Netflix. You can follow any one of the below-discussed methods and it will surely help you get rid of this error.
Here are the steps to fix error code: M7111-1931-404 easily:
1. Clear the Netflix Cookies from your Web Browser
The first way to get rid of the error code: M7111-1931-404 error code is to clear the Netflix cookies from your Web browser. If the errors you are facing are because of internal Netflix errors, clear out the cookies. If you are an Android Netflix app user, then just clear up the Cache and Data from the app info.
- Go to netflix.com/clearcookies and you will be signed out from the account.
- Click on Sign In and fill in your account’s username and password.
- On signing in, stream the content again and check.
To resolve the network connectivity issues, try this method first as it can be the root cause of preventing you from using Netflix services. If the problem does not get solved with this, then try the other method.
If you’d like to know about the best browsers for Mac? Do check out this article.
2. Restart Home Network
If your problem is not solved with Method 1, then the other method is restarting the home network. There is a possibility that the network connection is occurring due to a slow or disconnected network. So just restart your computer and follow the below steps.
- Switch off the main power outlet and disconnect your device. You should also take out the modem and router plug.
- Let it remain like this for a minute or a few minutes. Then plug in the modem again.
- Once the blinking light halts, connect the router too. Again wait for the blinking lights to become stable.
- Connect the device and switch it ON. Try accessing Netflix and check if it’s working now.
On receiving the error code M7111-1331-5059, try to troubleshoot the issue with the discussed methods. If you are still facing the error it means your network is working fine. In that case, you need to look at the other methods to get rid of this error.
Are you using a firestick tv and want to know how you can install the Spectrum TV app and enjoy the limitless free content on your TV? Check out our guide to easily install the Spectrum App on your firestick.
3. Update Google Chrome
If the above two methods don’t work, then the issue is something else. The problem could be with your web browser, especially if it is outdated.
So, try updating your web browser to the latest version as it can solve the issue. Here are the steps to update Google Chrome:
- Launch the web browser and click on the Menu icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Help and select the About Google Chrome option.
- It will display the current version of the browser and will also show and install the available Chrome updates, automatically.
- Once this is done, click on Relaunch to finish the updating process.
- Now, access Netflix for streaming and see if the error is coming again or not.
This is also an effective method in fixing the M7111-1931-404 error code. There are also more methods to resolve this error on iOS devices like iPod, iPad, or iPhone.
4. Restart the Device
If you are an iOS user (iPhone, iPod, or iPad) and facing error codes M7111-1331-5059 or Netflix error M7111-1331-4207, then follow this method. Such errors are easy to resolve by restarting the device. Here are the steps:
- Press the Wake/Sleep button and hold on till the screen shows a red slider
- Drag the slider to power off the device
- After some seconds, press the Sleep/Wake button again and wait for the device to turn on.
- On turning on, try accessing Netflix and see if the error is resolved.
5. Restore ISP’s Default Settings
This is the last method that you can try to fix the errors on your iOS device. If the reason is not any one of the above, then maybe the issue is arising due to the change in settings of the ISP.
You can try resolving the error by restoring the default settings. Follow the below steps to change the default settings of your Internet Service Provider (ISP):
- You may have altered or customized the connection settings on the device on which you are using Netflix. So, get the original ISP settings back.
- If you have done customization of your device to the DNS setting, then reset the setting so that DNS is acquired automatically.
- If you are connected to Virtual Private Network (VPN), then disable it and reconnect with the home network.
- If you are not able to follow these steps, then it is better to consult the device manufacturer. Their expert help and proficient support will help you do the task easily.
Want to know how you can install active directory users and computers on windows? Check out our step-by-step guide.
Here is a list of FAQs that you might face while trying the above methods.
Q1. What is the M7111-1931-404 Netflix Error?
Netflix error M7111-1931-404 means connectivity issues.
Q2. Could Netflix be down if I am facing an error code: M7111-1931-404?
If you are facing M7111-1931-404 Netflix Error, it means Netflix is down and is not letting you stream. It is possible that Netflix is down only in your area.
Q3. Can my connection be a problem if I am facing M7111-1931-404 Error?
The reason is that there is something that is blocking your device from reaching the Netflix services.
Q4. Can any extension cause this error?
There are many extensions that can make this error occur. The two such extensions are VeeHD and AdBlock.
Q5. Is it possible to resolve M7111-1931-404 Error by myself?
It is possible to resolve this error all by yourself. Try to switch off and restart the device, shut off all extensions and even Netflix extensions, etc. The methods are discussed above and you can try them.
Q6. Who to consult if nothing works?
If you have tried the above-discussed methods and are still facing the error, then consult the Netflix support and they will surely lend you a helping hand and resolve the error.
Conclusion: Is Your Netflix Fixed?
I faced this issue with Netflix recently and hence dedicated write a post about it. I was successfully able to fix the M7111-1931-404 error of Netflix by simply updating my Chrome browser i.e Method 3. If you tried the above-listed ways, I am sure you are able to fix your Netflix and are ready to start your binge-watching session.
Apart from the error code: M7111-1931-404 error code, there are also other M7111 errors that you can face while streaming Netflix. So, try the above-discussed methods to solve the issue.