Below given is a list of top 5 mobile phones under the price of Rs. 10,000 January 2018. A brief description of each of the mobile handset is available for you to compare and choose the one that meets up your requirements.
Best Mobile Under Rs. 10,000 January 2018
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Xiaomi Redmi 4
- Moto G4 Plus
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Note
- Coolpad Cool1 Dual
1. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
This mobile phone is the successor of an absolutely amazing smartphone i.e. Xiaomi Redmi note 3. Redmi note 4 is exceptionally stunning, with its specifications and features. Let us take a look at its specifications: –
- Redmi note 4 comes with a 5.5 inches screen with full HD display having 401 PPI IPS LCD display.
- It comes with a QUALCOMM Snapdragon 625 which is clocked at 2.0 GHz.
- It is built with 4 GB RAM and an Adreno 506 GPU to provide you with the fastest gaming experiences.
- It is loaded with Android Marshmallow 6.0 along with MiUi 8.0
- It comes with a huge internal memory of 32 GB
- It has 13 MP rear view camera which is equipped with LED flash and 5 MP front camera
- It provides you with an exceptionally good battery life of 4100 mAh.
- The key feature of this mobile phone is the fingerprint sensor which is present at the back of the mobile phone.
2. Xiaomi Redmi 4
Xiaomi has developed a lot in the course of time and is one of the top mobile phone company today. The next in our list is yet another Xiaomi Redmi mobile phone and i.e. the Xiaomi Redmi 4. Let us take a look at the specifications of this model of the mobile phone.
Image credit: http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_563920.html
- It has a 5-inch screen with IPS LCD and a 2.5D curved glass.
- The CPU of this mobile phone has a 1.4 GHz octa core QUALCOMM snapdragon 435 processor.
- It has an internal storage of 32 Gb which can be extended to 128 Gb with the help of the micro SD card.
- It has a RAM of 4 GB.
- It has an Android 6.0 marshmallow operating system and MIUI 8.
- It has a rear camera of 13 MP and front facing camera of 5 MP.
- It has a good battery life of 4100 mAh.
- The additional features include a fingerprint scanner.
3. Motorola Moto G4 Plus
So, the very first mobile phone on our list is the motto G4 plus mobile phone from the very popular company of Motorola. Let us take a look at the specifications of the mobile handset in a little brief.
- It has 5.5 inches of screen with an IPS LCD display. The screen comes with a protective Corning gorilla glass 3.
- It has 1.5 GHz QUALCOMM snapdragon 617 octa core processor.
- It has 3 GB RAM and an internal storage space of 32 GB which can be extended to 128 GB with the help of the micro SD card.
- It comes with an amazing rear camera of 16 MP and a front facing camera of 5 MP.
- It has the latest android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
- It has a non-removable battery with amazing battery life of 3000 mAh.
- It comes with an autofocus and front fingerprint scanner.
4. Lenovo Vibe K5 Note
The vibe series of the Lenovo company is much in demand these days, due to its jaw dropping features at affordable prices. Let us take a closer look towards its specifications.
Image credit: http://www.androidauthority.com/lenovo-vibe-k5-note-vs-competition-706883/
- It has a 5.5 inches screen with an IPS capacitive touchscreen.
- It has 1.8 GHz 64-bit octa core 6755 Helio P10 processor and 3 GB of RAM.
- It has an internal storage of 32 Gb which can be expanded till 128 GB with the help of the micro SD card.
- It has Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
- It has a rear camera of 13 MP and a front facing camera 8 MP.
- It has an amazing battery life with 3500 mAh.
- The additional features include fingerprint scanner, 4G, VOLTE.
5. Coolpad Cool1 dual
Coolpad although, is a new brand but is still fascinating a lot of customers with its amazing features and attractive look. Let us take a look at the following features: –
- It has a screen size of 5.5 inches with an IPS LCD screen. It comes with a protective corning gorilla glass 3.
- It has 1.8 GHz octa core QUALCOMM snapdragon 652 processor.
- It has an internal storage of 32 Gb which cannot be expanded and it has a 3 Gb RAM.
- It has an android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
- It has a rear camera of 13 and another 13 MP i.e. dual camera and a front facing camera of 8 MP.
- It has an excellent battery life of 4000 mAh.
- Additional features include the back-fingerprint scanner.
It is always a fuss choosing one smartphone that suits you and your requirements. This article has provided you with the top mobile phones under Rs 10,000 January 2018. You can compare and select the phone that suits you the best. All the mobile phones mentioned in this article are handpicked and extremely in demand.
Update: March 2017
5. Moto E 2nd Gen 4G
However, the device still lacks the presence of LED flash, and other cons such as low resolution display, VGA front camera could be a deal breaker for some buyers. But considering the price, which is just Rs 7,999, this makes a good deal.
4. Xiaomi Redmi 2
For offering such as LTE support on both SIMs, HD display, good imaging quality and snappy performance at a reasonable price of 6,999 INR, the smartphone sticks in the list of best smartphones under 10000 INR.
3. Yu Yuphoria
After its elder brother Yu Yureka getting a lot of attention and demand, the YU Yuphoria is now ready to flaunt the buyers. This is a budget smartphone which includes a metal frame and comes in a unique design, giving users a good in hand feel.
The smartphone houses a 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels resolution) display, giving a pixel density of 294 ppi. The display comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection to protect it from scratches and damages.
Yu Yuphoria is priced at Rs 6,999 and is only available vi Amazon India website. For people looking for powerful budget smartphone under 10000 INR, this phone could be the perfect choice for them.
2. Asus Zenfone 5
Asus Zenfone 5, thought the smartphone is a little out dated but still it has capabilities to stand strong in the list of best smartphone under 10000 INR. This device offers great performance without compromising on aesthetics and build quality.
Zenfone 5 boosts a Gorilla Glass 3 protected 5 inch display with HD (720×1280 pixel) resolution. It packs an Intel powered 1.6 GHz dual core processor backed with 2GB RAM and an in-built storage of 8 or 16 GB. Asus Zenfone 5 feels snappy and delivers a power packed performance, thanks to 2GB RAM coupled with bloat-free Zen UI which now is updated to the latest version of Android 5.0 Lollipop, bringing in host of interesting and useful features.
1. Lenovo A7000
Lenovo A7000, the first smartphone with Dolby Atmos technology, is mainly designed for music lovers on a budget. The devices flaunts a 5.5 inches display with HD resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and offers immersive audio-visual experience while watching videos and playing games.
The smartphone ships with the latest, Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with Lenovo’s custom skin brings on top. Lenovo A7000 packs a 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752M processor backed with 16-core Mali-T760 GPU and 2GB RAM. On camera, it has got an 8 MP rear snapper along with a 5 MP front snapper for selfies and video calls. The device includes 4G LTE with support for Indian network, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth as its connectivity options. It is equipped with a 2900 mAh battery onboard.