Now you can play your favorite PC games whenever and whenever you want with the finest gaming laptops for under $700.
You will need a keen eye to select a gaming laptop that will fulfill all of your needs, so trust me on that.
Numerous laptops may be available that fit the criteria for a gaming laptop. But selecting the best gaming laptop under $700 requires careful investigation.
A powerful gaming laptop with visual enhancements might cost between $1000 and $2000 if you could afford it.
However, if you are looking to purchase a $700 gaming laptop then make sure to read this article till the end since we have curated a list of the 10 best gaming laptops just for you.
- What makes an excellent $700 gaming laptop?
- 10 Best Gaming Laptops Under $700 2023
- Conclusion: Best Gaming Laptops Under 700 Dollars 2023
What makes an excellent $700 gaming laptop?
Within this budget range, you could get a decent gaming laptop. However, $700 for a gaming laptop isn’t a lot of money. You could perhaps compare the price of the latest gaming laptops below.
A decent top-quality gaming laptop can probably cost up to 2000 dollars. However, with serious thought and research, one might come up with a decent specification for a gaming machine.
Intel Core i5 – 7300HQ or Core i5 – 8300H processors are required for gaming laptops priced under $700.
Since the newest games require a powerful processor to run, if you don’t have one, your system will run slowly even when you aren’t playing games.
A laptop in this price range should also include at the very least an MX150 dedicated graphics card. You shouldn’t bother with the AA series games if you don’t have this.
Even the most recent games cannot be played at high settings due to the aforementioned graphics.
It’s also important to remember that having enough RAM is essential for running video games and multitasking. A good gaming laptop needs more RAM just as much as an organism needs oxygen to survive.
You’ll be prepared to have a simple sailing experience while using your laptop to play video games. Less than 8GB would be completely pointless.
4. Screen Size
As you are probably aware, screen size is crucial for gamers. Games with higher resolutions are more engaging, thus gamers will willingly spend money for just one feature.
You should at the very least plan on a 15.6-inch LCD screen with IPS technology and a 1920 x 1080 resolution. Anti-glare technology will undoubtedly increase the experience.
Although these laptops can’t always run top-tier games, they are also well-suited for business use. It’s also a good idea to steer clear of comparing a $700 gaming laptop to its top rivals when making a purchase.
10 Best Gaming Laptops Under $700 2023
Here given below is the list of the top 10 best gaming laptops under $700:
- Acer Nitro 5
- ASUS TUF FX505
- HP Pavilion 15
- Lenovo Ideapad L340
- MSI Gv62 8rd
- Dell G3
- MSI GF63
- Acer Aspire E 15
- Acer Swift 3
- Dell Inspiron 15 5000
Let’s have a look at each of them:
Acer Nitro 5
ASUS TUF FX505
Lenovo IdeaPad L340
MSI Gv62 8rd
Acer Aspire E 5
Dell Inspiron 15 5000
1. Acer Nitro 5
If you have used Acer products before, you will know that they always strike up with something new. And this device, the Acer Nitro 5, meets all of the requirements for Acer gaming laptops.
Acer manages to make the greatest gaming computer for the money. The device provides an excellent experience at a low cost.
- You will never have this problem because the anti-heat technology which is included in this system is really effective.
- The AMD – based GPU is the most cost-effective, but we suggest the Intel GPU, which is somewhat more costly.
- This model also features an Intel Core i5 – 8300H CPU with a 2.3 GHz clock speed from the 8th generation.
- This gaming laptop’s strength is immediately evident, thanks to its 8 GB DDR4 memory and 256 GB SSD hard drive.
- Any video game with average high settings will run on the cutting-edge NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 TI with 4GB DDR5 memory.
- At high settings, the current AAA game series could, however, display some processing visual errors that are clearly outside the scope of this computer’s capabilities at this price point.
- You will be instructed to use headphones to improve the performance of the device’s speakers.
- If you are doing regular work with it, the battery won’t drain quickly.
- After 2 to 3 hours of high-intensity gaming, you will be required to insert a charger.
You already know that a device’s battery life is entirely dependent on how it is used. In a nutshell, the Acer Nitro 5 is one of the finest gaming laptops under $700 that you should consider.
It would also be nearly impossible to discover a machine with an acceptable hardware specification for an unknown user. The AUSU TUF FX505 will be the one-stop solution for a professional gamer.
This laptop was designed with gamers as well as business users in mind. The company’s attributes set it apart from others in the market. And if you are searching for a laptop that’s solely for gaming, this is it.
- The AMD Ryzen 5 3550H Processor is installed on this laptop.
- The newest Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 graphics processor with 8GB DDR4 RAM powers the gaming portion of this laptop, allowing you to play any game you desire.
- The laptop is known for its multitasking abilities, and the 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD allows you to save any game you desire with better settings.
- The hard disc is not a standard SSD; instead, it is an NVMe M.2 SSD Drive, which is 4 to 5 times quicker than a standard SSD.
- The complete black chassis appearance, combined with the lightning mix, is a treat to the eyes.
- This has dual fans with anti-dust technology.
- It will prevent dust from entering the hardware parts, and the two fans will ensure that you do not experience any overheating.
- This ASUS computer is just 1.02 inches thick and weighs only 4.85 pounds, making it ideal for travel.
As a result, the ASUS TUF is a great buy and shines out among gaming laptops below $700.
Let’s face it, many people don’t consider HP to be a better brand than Dell or MSI when it comes to purchasing a gaming laptop. These businesses have eliminated the brands from the inexpensive gaming laptop market.
In contrast, HP updated its gaming laptops in 2019 and unveiled the HP Pavilion 15. HP often focuses on producing inexpensive laptops with a typical configuration of RAM, CPU, and graphics.
However, this computer is designed exclusively for gamers, and it truly astounds big-name players with its outstanding performance.
- The HP Pavilion 15 has a black body with a green combo, which is, obviously, a simple design.
- The laptop features an 8th Generation Intel Core i5 – 8300H processor with 2.3 GHz to 4 GHz and an 8 MB cache.
- You will be astounded to find 8GB DDR4, 1TB hard disc storage, plus a 4GB specialized NVidia GeForce 1050 Ti graphics card all in one box, working flawlessly together.
- Its backlit keypad with a numeric keypad, 802.11 Wi-Fi, and all communication ports have been amplified to create a magnificent monster.
- HP has a robust sound system, and they’ve included high-quality audio speakers that can easily fill an ordinary room.
- This computer has a 15.6 – inch LCD HD Anti-Glare Backlit screen with IPS technology, which allows you to see all colors from a broad viewing angle.
Indeed, you wouldn’t be bothered by the battery backup. The laptop’s battery lasts for 7.5 hours throughout an average workday, so you won’t need to plug it in during that time.
Also, You May Likes:
You are all aware that Lenovo isn’t recognized for its low-cost gaming laptops. The brands are always accompanied by high-end computers.
This time, though, Lenovo withdraws its Lenovo Ideapad L340, a mid-range budget gaming laptop.
The laptop has become one of the greatest possibilities on the market. You might fall in love with the laptop the moment you see it.
- The Lenovo L340 features a basic brush metal look with blue Lenovo branding in the corner.
- Even though the laptop’s body is constructed of plastic, when you touch it in your hands, it feels like a high-end computer.
- The hinges are extremely sturdy, so there’s no need to be concerned.
- The Lenovo L340 is equipped with an Intel Core i7 – 9750h processor from the 9th generation.
- The 8 GB DDR4 RAM is sufficient for multitasking.
- The laptop comes with 512 GB NVMe SSD storage that allows you to easily save your favorite games.
- Every latest game will run smoothly on the latest GTX 1650 graphics card.
Whenever it comes to gaming, the Lenovo L340 is unrivaled.
It’s easy to type on the full-size lighted keyboard. The power adapter is also a bit larger than that of comparable laptops, which is something to keep in mind.
It stands out on our list, nevertheless, because of the overall performance with all these new requirements.
5. MSI Gv62 8rd
Whenever it comes to gaming laptops, the MSI Series is among the most well-known and well-known manufacturers. This company places a high priority on the user’s life and offers a diverse choice of laptops.
The gaming laptops are ideally tuned to the requirements of gamers, as well as every component fits flawlessly.
- The MSI Gv62 8rd is among the best inexpensive laptops, capable of running a variety of games at high settings.
- The laptop has an Intel Core i5-8300H processor rated at 2.3 GHz and 8GB DDR4 RAM.
- Most notably, this laptop has 4GB of dedicated NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.
- With normal gaming settings, this laptop’s GPU can comfortably handle recent titles like God of War and Fortnite.
- This computer has a 15.6-inch HD LCD display and a 256-gigabyte Nvme SSD drive.
- The amazing SteelSeries Keyboard, which has a track history of the most exact key inputs, may be seen above.
- The sound quality of the Nahomi 2 Audio Enhancer is just something special.
This device’s battery capacity is a drawback. If you play for a while, you won’t be able to keep this with you.
Finding a power source will also be necessary to ensure that your outdoor gaming experience is trouble-free. Professional athletes that play from home wouldn’t have a problem with it.
Due to the dual-fan cooling design, the Ti will stay cool when gaming. This computer checks off every item on your wish list, including clear visuals, a powerful processor, a fair GPU, the most recent Anti-heat technology, and outstanding multitasking.
6. Dell G3
With professional gamers in mind, the Dell G3 laptop was created. This laptop is equipped with every piece of hardware required to run today’s games.
Every element has been carefully considered and fitted, from the robust independent GPU to the Anti-Glare LCD technology.
Any seasoned gamer would recommend that this gaming laptop have all of the features listed above.
The laptop will not let you down when it comes to aesthetics, unlike any other best gaming laptops under $700.
- The laptop features a black metal finished body with blue Dell branding; aside from the powerful performance, the appearance makes this laptop much more appealing.
- The 8th Generation Intel Core i5 – 8300H processor with 8MB cache and turbo up to 3.9 GHz powers this strong Dell Flagship gaming laptop.
- It includes an internal increased storage space of 8 GB DDR4 RAM, which can be expanded up to 32 GB if needed.
- The SSD hard disc follows a similar pattern.
- The laptop comes with a 256 GB SSD hard drive, which you can expand once you have more money.
- Dell’s G3 has NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics and 4 GB of memory to support the most recent high-end computer games.
- This laptop has a 15.6 – inch anti-glare, LED-backlit HD LCD with IPS technology.
- You won’t find this device’s screen annoying, and you’ll actually enjoy the high-quality images it offers with its broad viewing angle.
- To increase the lifespan of its laptops, the Dell brand placed a specific emphasis on dual fans, anti-heat, and anti-dust technology. And just this method has extended the system’s lifespan by a year, which is a notable improvement.
However, no laptop can match the speaker and sound quality of the Dell. And with G3, you wished you could have the front-firing speakers from Waves MaxAudio pro.
7. MSI GF63
MSI is a significant player in the gaming laptop market, and the company has displayed some incredible laptops.
If you want the finest gaming laptop for less than $700, MSI is a terrific choice. This business has also offered various inexpensive gaming devices. MSI is a wonderful choice if you’re searching for an affordable gaming laptop.
Apart from physical components, the perfect qualities for a decent gaming laptop will be airflow, dual-fan boosting, and anti-dust cutting-edge technology.
- The MSI GF63 is equipped with a 2.30 GHz Intel Core i5 – 9300H processor, 8 GB DDR4 RAM, and a 512 GB NVMe solid-state drive.
- the combo of the GTX 1050 ti and 9th generation processor would cause havoc.
- Breakthrough anti-heat technology combined with anti-dust protection gives you complete faith in this laptop.
- The laptop has a 15.6 – inch FHD IPS display and then a 5 – hour battery life, making it ideal for uninterrupted productivity and enjoyment.
Accurate graphics, a great display with a low bezel, true-to-life IPS technology, and a superior GPU experience combine to provide a fantastic gaming experience on laptops below $700.
It would be extremely difficult to contend with Acer whenever it comes to gaming laptops. This company stands head and shoulders above the competition, as seen by recent sales and strong word of mouth.
- The laptop has a GeForce MX150 graphics card.
- The game is hardly stuck or paused on this one-of-a-kind system that has more evenly distributed FPS rates.
- The laptop features IPS technology, an LED-backlit keyboard, higher screen resolutions, and with longer battery life.
- You will get an Intel Core i5 – 8250U processor from the 8th generation, with a booted CPU. Deeper CPU – centric games will operate as smoothly as a sailing ship through calm seas.
- The 8 GB DDR4 RAM ensures a smooth multitasking experience.
- The specialized NVIDIA GeForce MX150 Graphics card with 2GB of memory ensures that no picture or video is rendered.
- The data would be quickly retrieved and stored thanks to the 256GB SSD.
- This laptop weighs 5.3 pounds, making it somewhat heavy to hold on one’s shoulder.
This Acer flagship is the way to go if you don’t care about weight and can live with this as well. This laptop is a wonderful option if you want a more powerful gaming system but don’t want to spend more money.
Any laptop won’t last more than two to three hours during prolonged gaming sessions; it all depends on how you use it.
With a price tag of roughly 600 dollars, this laptop is less expensive than the others on this list, allowing you to save even more money.
The device offers 6 to 7 hours of battery backup with normal use, and it actually delivers on that promise.
9. Acer Swift 3
The Acer laptop in question wasn’t really promoted as a gaming laptop. However, whenever you look at the impressive features, you will see that this gaming system is able to run a wide range of 2018 computer games.
- This computer was redesigned by Acer, and the original GPU was substituted with an NVIDIA GeForce MX150.
- The Acer Swift 3 is an excellent travel companion, being smaller and lighter than a 15 – inch laptop.
- The laptop has a standard port selection and therefore does not support Thunderbolt 3.
- You will get 8 GB of DDR4 RAM and a 256 gigabyte SSD.
- You can get an external HDD hard drive for the hard disc drive if necessary,
- The device’s built-in hard drive is a 256 GB SSD.
- You get a Core i5 – 8250U CPU with a 3.40 GHz clock speed
- A 15.5 – inch LED-backlit IPS display with 15.6 Full HD (1920×1080) resolutions will be provided.
With the exception of Dell laptops, this device’s screen is brighter, and it’s not horrible.
The trackpad is excellent, the Numeric Keyboard is excellent, and the GPU is powerful enough to run your video games at full speed on this system.
You know Dell is one of the safest brands when it comes to competing in the low-cost gaming sector.
The fact that this organization employs so many excellent performers makes it difficult to rely on it.
But at under $700, the Dell Inspiron 15 5000 is without a doubt one of the best cheap gaming laptops.
This laptop boasts sturdy hardware, just like several other Dell laptops.
The performance of the laptop is the aspect that reviews bring up the most. Even the appearance of the laptop succeeds in drawing attention.
- From the very first sight, you can tell that this gaming laptop was designed specifically for gaming.
- The black body looks very good with the red hue on the rear.
- This gaming computer has a 15.6-inch full HD display with anti-glare technology and LED backlighting.
- This laptop meets all of the requirements for a gaming laptop, and Windows 10 can help you to feel a little more at ease.
- The Intel Core i5 – 7300HQ Quad-Core processor, clocked at up to 3.5 GHz, is used in this system.
- This gaming laptop’s blend of the quickest CPU, the most powerful 4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics coprocessor, and 8GB DDR4 RAM makes this one of the best gaming laptops for around $700.
- You would become even happier if the hard drive storage capacity was increased to 1TB.
- The laptop is capable of running high-end videogames on medium to high settings; you can fling any game at it and receive accurate pictures on your display.
- This could last 5 hours for a regular user, so if you are going to take it with you and just want to play games, don’t forget to grab the charger.
The Dell Inspiron 5000 is the best gaming laptop below $700 if you really want a gaming laptop with a stylish design.
- Best Gaming Laptops Under $1500
- 5 Best Laptops For AutoCAD
- Top 10+ Best Laptops For Note Taking
- 10 Best Laptop Coolers for Working & Gaming
Conclusion: Best Gaming Laptops Under 700 Dollars 2023
You may already have determined which gaming laptop priced below $700 is best for you after reading the entire article.
To be fair, the term “best” is totally subjective, and its definition shifts from individual to individual. For various people, varied alternatives are open.
However, if you need my opinion, I believe the Acer Nitro 5 is a total package. It boasts a strong processor, a powerful gaming GPU, an RGB keyboard, and excellent build quality.
Under such a price bracket, I consider it a true value-for-money item. That is why it is at the top of the list. This isn’t to say that other laptops aren’t worthy.
Each laptop has its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Evidently, you must make your own choice that satisfies your needs.
Besides that, you might post a comment if you know of any other good gaming laptops for around $700.